Facebook Identity of Verification

Michael Kelly

Hi, I don't know if it's the right section to post this, but facebook suspended my account and ask me to send my ID, but i don't want to use my real name, how can i bypass this, please ?

Hi guys..
I make a new FaceBook accont..my question is ..How to grow ..fast ..? what to do?
So ..how can I make fast friends on FB.
Thanks and Cheers !!

Rob Whisonant

Facebooks TOS only allows you to use your real name. So using a fake name is always going to get your account suspended. They may not catch them all quickly, but they eventually do. So just use your real name and create "Pages" for your business use. They don't link back to your main account. So on Pages you can call yourself what ever you want.

HazelDJ

My sort of advice is to make another one. Declare your real name. You have to start again with step one. Just be patient. You will get more friends by inviting them one by one.

vishwa

Facebook now becomes very strict to its account policy. If you are not using your real name then it might create issues with your account. You can create the page for your business.

Kakashi2020

Hi, I don't know if it's the right section to post this, but facebook suspended my account and ask me to send my ID, but i don't want to use my real name, how can i bypass this, please ?

Hi guys..
I make a new FaceBook accont..my question is ..How to grow ..fast ..? what to do?
So ..how can I make fast friends on FB.
Thanks and Cheers !!
Here are several tricks
When registering a new Facebook account you'll be prompted for an email or mobile number, use a different mobile number, use the number of your backup phone. Or any prepaid sim card you have access to.

Try using a cartoon character, anime character for a profile picture.

Use a different name, a name of a fictional character works best. You could be John Snow or Barry Allen.

Get lots of friends and create a group, build your group membership to about 500.

Remember don't share prohibited content.
There are reasons why you have to do the steps above. Whats important is that it works

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views