What do you think about new our smartphone forum?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Today I have just opened a new smartphone forum, all topics are related to discussions about smartphones and tablets. The site is here: https://smartphones.best/
Although it is still being developed with modules and there are some parts on it will be improved soon but it is ready for members join into discussions.

I look forward to hearing your reviews or thoughts and hope to see you there if you are interesting in discussing about smartphones.

Thanks in advance.

expertintegrations

This seems to be very helpful, but to new right now to really tell how its going to take off. But from the first view of scanning it, it looks pretty good, so good luck & great job!

CookieRunner

Nice, another forum that people can share their opinions about smartphones. When I checked it out, I was amazed with how many people are in it already. It would be a big help for people who are into smartphones and who needs some more personal information about a phone. It looks user-friendly and the design is a classic and easy to use. I also look forward in joining the discussions on the forum and learn from it.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
This seems to be very helpful, but to new right now to really tell how its going to take off. But from the first view of scanning it, it looks pretty good, so good luck & great job!
Let's wait for around 3 months and we can see how it will grow.

It looks user-friendly and the design is a classic and easy to use. I also look forward in joining the discussions on the forum and learn from it.
I am just curious why you think its design is classic? Because I think it is simple and modern.

Kakashi2020

Hello,

Today I have just opened a new smartphone forum, all topics are related to discussions about smartphones and tablets. The site is here: https://smartphones.best/
Although it is still being developed with modules and there are some parts on it will be improved soon but it is ready for members join into discussions.

I look forward to hearing your reviews or thoughts and hope to see you there if you are interesting in discussing about smartphones.

Thanks in advance.
I've checked it out and it's cool, lots of people in it, try doing polls it would be fun.

You can also do a Tablet / Phablet and Laptop / Notebook forum. Just an idea.:rasta:

CookieRunner

Hi, Its just my own opinion and it's what I normally see with other forums... Anyhow, it's still awesome and great...

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I've checked it out and it's cool, lots of people in it, try doing polls it would be fun.

You can also do a Tablet / Phablet and Laptop / Notebook forum. Just an idea.:rasta:
It is also a good idea and I thought to it but not at this time, I need to wait for enough "necessary things" for it before thinking about expanding topics. :ertery:

Hi, Its just my own opinion and it's what I normally see with other forums... Anyhow, it's still awesome and great...
Just curious....Why you think it is still awesome and great? :eek:

TheInsaneSakif

Hello,

Thanks in advance.
I checked out the website and it's awesome. I like to discuss about smartphones and gadgets, so I'm looking forward to it.

rsocks

Good afternoon!

I want more space: the divine menu distracts the attention of user/reader from the content.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
I checked out the website and it's awesome. I like to discuss about smartphones and gadgets, so I'm looking forward to it.
Good feedback again but I need suggestions to improve it.
Do you think any parts on it need to be improved to get better?

Good afternoon!

I want more space: the divine menu distracts the attention of user/reader from the content.
Are you talking about left menu on forum categories and thread view page?
Forum: https://smartphones.best/forums/samsung.5/
Thread: https://smartphones.best/threads/wh...paper-a-real-people-or-an-anime-character.57/

leftmenu.png

I think on the homepage it should have left menu to make it look better.

Ridew

Looks good to me, lots of articles and fast to load. Congrats on your site and good luck!

archetypechasingXX

It looks very helpful, because it is always to keep discussion very niche-specific, so the real experts can pour in.

Darius444

Oh! It's good and a lot of useful information, you are well done!)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Your website looks too good. On what platform did you create this site?
Thanks, it was created by XF 2, I had more changes on it.

Looks good to me, lots of articles and fast to load. Congrats on your site and good luck!
Thanks, it will more greater if I see you are there :ertery:

It looks very helpful, because it is always to keep discussion very niche-specific, so the real experts can pour in.
Some people like that and some are not. But anyway, that layout is still helpful for developing a smartphone forum, and if I see there is a better layout for it, I can change in the future.

Oh! It's good and a lot of useful information, you are well done!)
Thanks, it is still growing and you can find out it on Google or Bing search engine. :)
I am expecting it will grow stronger in the future when I can add some new parts to it.

Cheers,

Nina7788

I think your forum is really helpful, especially for people who are not tech savvy. And it is convenient to compare different phone models. I'll visit your site for sure :) Thanks!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
wms
Glad to hear this and I hope to see your participation there.
I also am going to add new things to it to make it a new level for better profits.

spendsimonsmoney

It feels very heavy at first. At least visually. Maybe add some space. But otherwise I like it. Look professional and it's very simple to navigate through.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
The site is cool, it has the design like this forum but in the different field, I like it and I found it through Google when finding a smartphone forum to solve some issues for my phone and it has useful information that shared from members there.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.