My facebook account was disabled, can someone help me please ?

Vibol

Hello,

when I try to log on my facebook acc it says that it's disabled. I have no idea why it's disabled. and I try to create another account with other Email and Facebook also still disabled of my new registration account too. I don't what was the problem is? Could someone recommend me, please? Thank

Kakashi2020

Hello,

when I try to log on my facebook acc it says that it's disabled. I have no idea why it's disabled. and I try to create another account with other Email and Facebook also still disabled of my new registration account too. I don't what was the problem is? Could someone recommend me, please? Thank
Well you could try going to Support then Inbox and message them, tell fb to enable your account and asked them why it was disabled and that it is unfair to you. You'll get a reply in a day or two. And if everything good then you'll have your account again in a couple of days.

Usually account get disabled because of reports from your fb friends and that they mark your posts as Spam, or worst. The problem with fb is they don't check it if it's really spam, threatening or phornographic they just ban or disable your account. So you have to defend your posts by messaging fb. If I where you I'll start by looking at your fb inbox if you have partial access if not just message them if that doesn't work. Use a new mobile number when registering a new account and use your nickname any name not the same as the blocked one.

Rob Whisonant

Did you use your real name and real information on the account that was disabled?

How many FB accounts have you created over the years?

Rob Whisonant

I was created account facebook with my real name and it was disabled by Facebook that I didn't know the reason and I try to create other one account with my real name facebook still diablede my new account too.
As long as you used your real information, just contact them. They will most likely just have you send them a copy of your ID and enable it again.

vishwa

Creating new account does not solve your problem. Your account has been flagged by Facebook's authentication system. You must have seen some message when you log in to your account. If they ask for something just send them and wait for few days. You will get account.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views