How to find the best hashtags to use

tanja23

Hi, a quick info pls;

When trying to promote sopmething via Twitter, what are the best ways to find the most relevant hashtags to use or how do you go about narrowing it down?

Thanks!

Website Design Ltd

I tend to use a Chrome Plugin called RiteTag that will come up with hashtag suggestions based on topics, keywords or even image metadata. It's really helpful if you end up struggling.

MarkMiller

You can Google it by search term "trending hashtag for this & that" you will find out popular hashtags with stats, like which hashtag has more number of searches than others.

Patrick_Kane

Just try each hashtag and check the stats of your post 2-3 days later. Then you will see which post got more engagements. That's it.

Daniel Cortes

Hashtags are basically keywords people search for, so use a keyword tool to find keywords people are searching for. You can use Google Trends and LSI keyword tools like they have mentioned here already.
Or use wordtracker to find keywords people are searching for and use them.

martinwasha

There are several online tools are available on the internet but you have to do some research according to your content and topic. As a digital marketer, I am using Instagram Feed, that the place where I can find the best and relevant hashtags.

If you don't know how to use Instagram feed then you can read the Optiux blogs.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.