Running Amazon Affiliate links through Facebook Ads?

Nemanja

Premium Member
I am having a site with Amazon Affiliate links on it and going to use Facebook Ads to promote my site and increase sales for Amazon products. Is it valid? I ask this because I have never tried this method before and I am afraid if it is illegal with Facebook ad's TOS?

Kakashi2020

I am having a site with Amazon Affiliate links on it and going to use Facebook Ads to promote my site and increase sales for Amazon products. Is it valid? I ask this because I have never tried this method before and I am afraid if it is illegal with Facebook ad's TOS?
It really depends on your target market and geographical locations. I'm from the Philippines and Facebook I think prohibits link promotions. Everytime I advertise my links, Facebook gives me a warning that posting affiliate links according to their community standard is prohibited. But a year ago it was okay.

zomgmike

I am under the understanding that facebook doesn't mind you doing this, but amazon does and will shut users down for using affiliate links in FB ads. Probably worth a shot though if you can target an audience and suggest a relevant product.

SweetLana

Yes, I think the best way is to read all TOS carefully, or ask your account manager (if you have one).

singh91

You can use facebook ads to bring user to your affiliate site then user might click the affiliate link to go to product page on amazon. But, you can't promote direct affiliate link to amazon.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.