Hello! And wix template shows gap under header in preview

Zoey

Hi everyone!

My name is Zoey, I am just starting up my web design business and I am new here. I'm a student so I'm still always learning, but I have built multiple websites and absolutely love it.

I have a question about building a site with a Wix template.

First of all, I'd like to say that I am a designer, not a programmer. I am taking classes to learn HTML and CSS but right now my focus is on building functional and great looking websites. I know that many might not consider Wix and Weebly templates "professional", but for me, they still give me they tools I need to make creative and still awesome websites. I do still use sites such as WordPress and Squarespace, however, I do not consider the wix templates to be any less valuable.

Right now the site that I am designing in the editor, looks great. However, in the preview there is a gray gap shown under the header and I cannot figure out why. I don't see anything that looks like that in the editor. I'm assuming it has something to do with the code in it?

Any thoughts on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you :)

~Zoey

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Right now the site that I am designing in the editor, looks great. However, in the preview there is a gray gap shown under the header and I cannot figure out why. I don't see anything that looks like that in the editor. I'm assuming it has something to do with the code in it?
Hey Zoey!
Can you share a screenshot or details for what you're wanting to edit?
I or someone here can help you out.

Zoey

Sorry! It won't let me upload images. It says I have to be "10 or greater". So I tried to upload a PDF and it won't let me post links either.

Ok, here is an image of the homepage in the editor, and then a preview of it in a PDF file:

file:///C:/Users/Coope/Documents/homepage.pdf

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views