How to select keywords for new websites?

haleakua

Hello guys, I want to know the following steps that you used to select keywords for your new sites? what are important points when selecting keywords to have high rankings on search engines? any shares?

paul1129

Select those keywords which have low competition but high in demand.

sidrawat

Use your business keywords from keyword planner to find out best keywords for your website. You also need to analyze the level of competition and exact traffic for each keywords selected. Its upto your business requirement if you want to targted long-tail keywords for your business website.

immigration

keywords select from keyword planner tools and its free obvious and other ones you can go for paid option as well like kwfinder, seochat, semrush etc. you can select your keywords which one is good for client, choose wisely

linconcley

Keyword in very important thing for ranking up a website, this is why researching keywords is very important. So there are some idea which might be helpful for select keywords, these are:

*Need to focus on good keywords.
*Need to use long tail keywords than shorter one.
*Use google's wonder wheel for your desired keywords
*Use keywords in a different way, but measure with density.

acemetillidie0001

Keyword Finder is the best tool to use, at least for me. It's similar to Google's version of their keyword tool, but is more valuable with keyword research as I use the paid version. I'm no affiliate with this product by any means, but it serves my purpose to the T.

Longtail keywords are the cream of the crop and when writing your content you should be more concerned with high quality, natural looking material versus stuffing it full of keywords trying to get it too rank. Make sure the keyword is in the title, first and last paragraph and different variants in-between.

Scott.

kb24

Search for "long tail keywords" keywords that are 3 words or more. This way it will be less competitive and it will be easer to rank. To do this I would invest in a keyword tool. It will cut down on your time and you will know the right keywords to rank for. Let me know if you are interested in this tool.

hmsnaveen95

While searching, go for keywords with high search volume and low/medium competition. Usually, these keywords are easier to rank for and provides traffic as well. If looking for more relevant keywords for that time, search for your topic in Google and see the keywords used by your competitors in paid advertising. You can use those keywords or related LSI keywords as well.

paritosh

Hello guys, I want to know the following steps that you used to select keywords for your new sites? what are important points when selecting keywords to have high rankings on search engines? any shares?
If you are trying to select keywords for your new website, I must suggest you to analysis your keyword using Google Keyword Planner .

During selecting your keyword you should pay attention to high-efficiency value with low competition and must be related to your website niche.

davidlee21

Select the keywords with high search volume and low competition. ALways choose the keywords related to your niche.

Tonysanders

When it comes to keyword selection. long tail keyword is the best thing you can do to see organic traffic in your blog. For instance, you can't pick " how to lose weight fast" instead focus on selecting a long tail keyword that such " how to lose weight in 2 weeks" That's not enough you need to dig deeper and use longtailpro which is a paid tool or Use Free Googl planner.

First Go study the first page of Google and check if there is competiton. Who are your competitors? are there so many authority sites and so on.

Good Luck

Hemanth1607

Keywords are the prominent for search engine optimization. They act like a medium that tell the searchers and the search engines what your web page is about. If you are searching for keywords for your new website there are many tools like Google Key word Planner or you can choose from wide variety of Keyword Tools according to your Business, Competition and other factors which suits you Better.

hikebranding

I would suggest you to choose long tail, low competition keywords initially and work on them. Once you get ranking on those keywords then you can start targeting 2-3 phrases keywords. I know it will take some time but it is a good strategy.

denverdonate

This one works and tends to be easy to do because you don't have to really do much thinking. Go find a similar website that looks like something you will be building or a website that is a direct competitor to you has up and running.

Check their page density for their highest tier pages.

home - section1 - category1 - articles1
- section2 - category2 - articles1
- section3 - category3 - articles1
- section4 - category4 - articles1
- section5 - category5 - articles1

Check the page density of their sections 1st and categories 2nd and almost every tool you use will give you something like this: pagedensity.jpg

If that's your competitor or if that's a website you want to meet or beat in the SERPs then this words are the exact formula that you need. You can run around and use all of the SEO tools or analytics tools and pour through their data and try and analyze all of the numbers.....when all you have to do is research your competition or websites you want to be like and see what they're doing that puts them in the search results where you want to be.

Keyword Density has been used since people starting making websites. In fact, the people who would keyword stuff as many words as they could stuffed into their footers would have run a tool that told them what their keyword density was. If they didn't think they had enough of the keywords they wanted to rank for....that tool would tell them what words they need to stuff in their footer until their satisfied with their page density.

Keyword-stuffing.jpg

These same people would run a keyword density checker on the competitor website to see how many keywords they're stuffing. I'm not even joking....that happened regularly to the point which pages started looking ridiculous. So, don't keyword stuff but using the tool like I mentioned is a very good thing to do so you can get a better idea about their SEO footprint.

khan_aafuu

Google adwords keyword planner tool can be used best to get the target keywords for website by analysing the search volume and also inserting the targeted keywords on the websites content.

Joeltaylorjo

Keywords are the essence of search engine optimization. Think of them as ID Cards that tell the searchers and the search engines what your web page is about.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.