HelloWorld()

Algorithm

Hey, how are you doing?

I'm a programmer & web developer, who really likes to do graphics. Few years ago I started to study electrical engineering as a hobby (I like to program ATMEL microchips). Basically I love programming and creating things. A bit off-topic: I have 7 ant colonies, I listen to extreme metal, play guitar and skateboard.

I'm currently working on my first commercial software (soon to be beta), hopefully this platform will help me to form the business relationships I'm looking for.

Thank you for your time.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Algorithm, nice to meet you on this great webmaster forum.

I hope to see you around and interacting with you on topics.

Marc

Mike001

Welcome to the forums Algorithm, I am sure you will find a lot of useful information on the forums.

Based on your brief bio we have a lot in common, I too have an advanced degree is Electronics Engineering, my focus was in Communications Engineering. I moved into software development as the secure communications world moved into secure communications over mobile computing devices.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Algorithm

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, Rob!

Hi Algorithm, nice to meet you on this great webmaster forum.

I hope to see you around and interacting with you on topics.

Marc
Thank you, Marc!

Based on your brief bio we have a lot in common, I too have an advanced degree is Electronics Engineering, my focus was in Communications Engineering. I moved into software development as the secure communications world moved into secure communications over mobile computing devices.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Ohh you posses the skill I would so love to acquire! Interesting! I'm also interested in communications, in the software network protocols in particular. When I was younger I was messing around a lot with RAW sockets on Linux, trying to understanding how different protocols work, building the packets from scratch, reading all the flags etc.. Now that I discovered electrical engineering, I'm really interested in the hardware part as well, but electronic engineering comes much harder for me than software. I feel like I started way too late.

Thanks and nice meeting you!

Mike001

It is never too late to learn new things, unless of course you are horizontal.

I learn new stuff everyday and develop classes for the local universities on subjects that a few years ago I had no idea even existed. Learning for me is half the fun.

Stay focused and never short change yourself, life is a journey and the more we learn the more interesting the journey becomes.

ulterios

Hello and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

:welcome:

harrygreen90

Hi Algorithm,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun, a great place for marketers and webmasters.

I look forward to your contributions.

:)

Knightmedia

Hello and welcome to webmaster sun :),

Post good quality content and here you will be a great addition to our little community, I look forward to seeing some good posts and content from you :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.