what do you think about Focus keyword on Title?

venkatweetz

Please tell me the pros and cons about the using the focus keyword on title tag & Meta description.

Relevancy or Exact match, which one should i prefer?

timmy tom

yeah, you should choose the exact match. mata description must have your main keywords it will helps to rank your website in google

raysosher

If you want to do SEO for a landing page by a particular keyword then you much need to use it in title, first paragraph, distribute in body etc.

archetypechasingXX

What I like to do is to add my principal keyword along with little bits of other relevant keywords. That helps you to attack more keywords with the same page, but of course, all of this must be placed within an strategy that considers this technique, so you avoid KW cannibalization.

Hugo E.

Please tell me the pros and cons about the using the focus keyword on title tag & Meta description.
It is necessary to use keywords in titles and meta description to get higher rankings on search results but note that don't do that too much or it looks like a spam title and can hurt your SEO.

Why don't you combine both, it will be better.

fastreplies

Why not both?
Relevancy and exact match reflect content of your site and affect
where algo is going to place your site in SERP and as long you're
telling it in your title and description what your site is all about,
Relevancy or Exact match is not important.

:)

fastreplies

Naksh

Focus Keyword in title is good and is recommended too but make sure that your URL is keyword rich and not keyword stuffed.

Advert00

Focus keyword means your targeted keyword whom you want to rank. if your keyword is listed in the title then it is easy to rank and according to google algorithm if you wants hihgh and fast ranking your content and title always be seo friendly.

immigration

focus keyword in title always help to rank specific keywords to rank keywords in seo point of view.

daikaads

Both relevancy and Exact match keywords can be used for your Meta Title & Description! Ranking depends on more than 200 factors and if you really care about some keywords ranking then you can build the backlinks using that keywords.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.