I'm a SEO newbie, how to avoid toxic Backlinks?

venkatweetz

I have a new website that I want to rank it on google and other search engines. It’s a common understanding that bad links could affect my ranking. How do you put bad links into a site? I assume this is the same thing as a backlink? If so, how do I avoid backlinks being put on my site.

kb24

Backlinks help but I would concentrate on good keyword research and good quality content. I know that your site is new but over time your site will get noticed in google. Just be patient and focus on quality content. I know of a site that teaches what you are asking. Let me know if you are interested.

itarachiu

Toxic backlinks can came only if you use by yourself some automated tools but if you create good content and people will share links with your site, this is not toxic is actually what google wants from you as a webmaster.

jackychen

I have a new website that I want to rank it on google and other search engines. It’s a common understanding that bad links could affect my ranking. How do you put bad links into a site? I assume this is the same thing as a backlink? If so, how do I avoid backlinks being put on my site.
you can setup in Google Webmaster Tool
Links to your page
1. opent notepad
2.past domain backlinks bad=> save name.txt
#Blog Comment Spam(page spam)
http://domain.com/page-"domain-spam"/
#Article Spam ( domain spam)
domain:domain.com(domain spam)
3.you click "google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main?pli=1"
"link Disavow”=> chose name.txt=> send
you luck

MrinalD

There are many ways to find toxic backlinks. When you are creating backlink on your own. There are free as well as paid tools which will let you know about the popularity of website. These tools will also let you know that getting backlink from these types of website are going to be helpful or not. Moz has tool open site explorer. It shows domain authority of website. Higher domain authority means good website to have backlink.

paul1129

First you need to identify your backlinks. This can be done by various professional tool such as SEMrush.

And if you found some then just contact the site owners to make them disappear or make them no-follow. Otherwise, just disavow them through your google webmasters tool.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views