Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What are your top link building Strategy in 2018?

  • HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39
    Stick this thread
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    18
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What are your top link building Strategy in 2018?

    Hello folks as PBN and web 2.0 are getting penalized from Google I was wondering that how other people in community building links for newly created website. I haven't test this out but I have read it several time that re purpose your content as much as possible.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 4/2
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    From last few years ( may be be 2 or 3 years ), don,t even think link building has a value, better to be focus on content of the website & rest do the on page. As I think website would not be for promotion, it,s all about only for providing right information to the users.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ORLOVA For This Useful Post:
    DeniseBarnes (04-28-2018)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    243
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38/2
    Given: 5/3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ORLOVA View Post
    From last few years ( may be be 2 or 3 years ), don,t even think link building has a value, better to be focus on content of the website & rest do the on page. As I think website would not be for promotion, it,s all about only for providing right information to the users.
    These strategies will get you to nothing.
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum

    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    18
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1129 View Post
    These strategies will get you to nothing.
    Well then what you recommend should I adopt ? As far as SEO experts are everyone is looking forward towards optimization for AI bots with some real tactics.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baldwinjackson View Post
    Well then what you recommend should I adopt ? As far as SEO experts are everyone is looking forward towards optimization for AI bots with some real tactics.
    Tools, bots will get you nowhere, I always say the same make great content, if you have great content people will love it and will share with others and this is how you get backlinks, it's actually what google wants from you as a webmaster, you can promote your site by yourself of course posting some links on social media, reddit, google plus and so on but nothing more... stop looking for sites or list where you can drop your link because is a waste of time. You can start targeting long tail keywords for start because in some cases they get higher ranks without any backlink if you have good content! Google is a multi billionaire company which has AI bots programmed by maybe the most intelligent people on earth and they can detect if your content has value or not SO again... content! and long tail keywords!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 418/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baldwinjackson View Post
    Hello folks as PBN and web 2.0 are getting penalized from Google I was wondering that how other people in community building links for newly created website. I haven't test this out but I have read it several time that re purpose your content as much as possible.
    Good networks are not being penalized by Google. Only the awful networks are.

    Beg, buy, build. Those are the ways to get links. You either beg for them. You buy them. Or you build them on relevant sites or build your own relevant sites to link off of.

    Nothing changed in 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by ORLOVA View Post
    From last few years ( may be be 2 or 3 years ), don,t even think link building has a value, better to be focus on content of the website & rest do the on page. As I think website would not be for promotion, it,s all about only for providing right information to the users.
    That is just flat out wrong. Links are the #1 ranking factor by a wide margin. It's not even close. You can have the best content in the world, but without links, it is not going to rank for anything even remotely competitive. And people are not going to magically link to you just because you have good content. Unless you have a great social media campaign or are paying for ads, nobody will even know you exist.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Good networks are not being penalized by Google. Only the awful networks are.

    Beg, buy, build. Those are the ways to get links. You either beg for them. You buy them. Or you build them on relevant sites or build your own relevant sites to link off of.

    Nothing changed in 2018.



    That is just flat out wrong. Links are the #1 ranking factor by a wide margin. It's not even close. You can have the best content in the world, but without links, it is not going to rank for anything even remotely competitive. And people are not going to magically link to you just because you have good content. Unless you have a great social media campaign or are paying for ads, nobody will even know you exist.
    Competitive keywords I'm agree you can't rank them even with the best content in the world but long tail keywords with low competition yes, people tend to target already established old domains which have great position and because of that they already have a lot of backlinks and believe it or not most of them are made in a natural way and then people are like how I'm gonna beat that... well you can't unless you have like 100 private blog network with 50 articles on each one but let's stop dreaming now long tail keywords with great content you always get results and what people also do not understand is being patient is also important, you can just build a website and expect great positions for 100 keywords just like that.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    243
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38/2
    Given: 5/3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baldwinjackson View Post
    Well then what you recommend should I adopt ? As far as SEO experts are everyone is looking forward towards optimization for AI bots with some real tactics.
    Customized PBN's don't get penalized by google unless you tell everybody that you are doing it.
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum

    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 4/2
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1129 View Post
    These strategies will get you to nothing.
    But what makes a site to be ranked in top, as I saw many website which don,t have any single back link still they rank higher, it,s simply means they have good content and also seo friendly web design.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    65
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Given: 1/2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Good networks are not being penalized by Google. Only the awful networks are.

    Beg, buy, build. Those are the ways to get links. You either beg for them. You buy them. Or you build them on relevant sites or build your own relevant sites to link off of.

    Nothing changed in 2018.



    That is just flat out wrong. Links are the #1 ranking factor by a wide margin. It's not even close. You can have the best content in the world, but without links, it is not going to rank for anything even remotely competitive. And people are not going to magically link to you just because you have good content. Unless you have a great social media campaign or are paying for ads, nobody will even know you exist.
    Pub is right, although there are many ways to build a link here and there on sites. For example some very highly ranked big name sites will allow a link in a profile you created that happens to be do-follow. But also no follow links are starting to count more now too. Atleast from what I read. But don't count out content. Google is making content increasingly important.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 418/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmedia View Post
    Pub is right, although there are many ways to build a link here and there on sites. For example some very highly ranked big name sites will allow a link in a profile you created that happens to be do-follow. But also no follow links are starting to count more now too. Atleast from what I read. But don't count out content. Google is making content increasingly important.
    No. Nofollow links do not count.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    243
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38/2
    Given: 5/3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ORLOVA View Post
    But what makes a site to be ranked in top, as I saw many website which don,t have any single back link still they rank higher, it,s simply means they have good content and also seo friendly web design.
    If you just focus on content then it will take years to get your site ranked.
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum

    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Good networks are not being penalized by Google. Only the awful networks are.

    Beg, buy, build. Those are the ways to get links. You either beg for them. You buy them. Or you build them on relevant sites or build your own relevant sites to link off of.

    Nothing changed in 2018.



    That is just flat out wrong. Links are the #1 ranking factor by a wide margin. It's not even close. You can have the best content in the world, but without links, it is not going to rank for anything even remotely competitive. And people are not going to magically link to you just because you have good content. Unless you have a great social media campaign or are paying for ads, nobody will even know you exist.
    I agree with you but without quality content the link building what we do won't gain any ranking.

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 117/0
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daikaads View Post
    I agree with you but without quality content the link building what we do won't gain any ranking.
    I read a post of @SEOPub on the forum and he ever said, it is possible to rank a page with quality backlinks only without needing content for it, even it can be a blank page.

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    I read a post of @SEOPub on the forum and he ever said, it is possible to rank a page with quality backlinks only without needing content for it, even it can be a blank page.
    Come on! It's only possible if your page has very obscure and non-competitive word. After all, It's all about the content that would be read by your website visitors.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 418/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daikaads View Post
    I agree with you but without quality content the link building what we do won't gain any ranking.
    That is completely wrong. You can rank terrible content with good links.

    Quote Originally Posted by daikaads View Post
    Come on! It's only possible if your page has very obscure and non-competitive word. After all, It's all about the content that would be read by your website visitors.
    Nope. And the example I used was someone ranked a blank page for "make money online" which is highly competitive.

  18. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    18
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Honestly mate what I have observed in my niche that there are big brands which write quality content of around 2000 words with properly optimization and rank in Zero snippet position without getting a lot of links.

    The core reason why I ask this question was just to see what other SEO community members are doing to gain results.

    No doubt there isn't any fix pattern of getting better ranking but links still matter especially if you are new brand or competing in competitive niche.

    Anyways thanks a lot.

    How many of you are still using social book marketing? Forum commenting ? Blog commenting and similar tactics in their link building strategy?

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    65
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Given: 1/2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Good networks are not being penalized by Google. Only the awful networks are.

    Beg, buy, build. Those are the ways to get links. You either beg for them. You buy them. Or you build them on relevant sites or build your own relevant sites to link off of.

    Nothing changed in 2018.



    That is just flat out wrong. Links are the #1 ranking factor by a wide margin. It's not even close. You can have the best content in the world, but without links, it is not going to rank for anything even remotely competitive. And people are not going to magically link to you just because you have good content. Unless you have a great social media campaign or are paying for ads, nobody will even know you exist.
    You have no idea what your talking about... Links are NOT the #1 factor by miles, neither is content. Google even stated links are not the #1 factor. I could give your page 100,000 good links all from referring domains, it would put you in number 1 spot for keywords, BUT if you searchers start selecting other results than your page, and pages below you are getting higher CTR than you are, they WILL outrank you. Google is a business of customer service, so the results searchers are selecting most is the result google is gonna serve the most, not the sight linked too the most... Don't Believe me? go look at really high end search results with tons and tons of traffic and Notice articles with WAY less backlinks and brand trust outranking SUPER highly Linked SUPER brands, how? the article climbed by being click throughed to the most and maintaining low bounce rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by paul1129 View Post
    If you just focus on content then it will take years to get your site ranked.
    it takes you years... cause your content isn't commanding high click through, meaning your not serving the result people are looking for. When you serve content that people click through to on a search term, meaning you helped google provide their service with satisfaction, your ranking will go up.

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    243
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 38/2
    Given: 5/3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmedia View Post
    it takes you years... cause your content isn't commanding high click through, meaning your not serving the result people are looking for. When you serve content that people click through to on a search term, meaning you helped google provide their service with satisfaction, your ranking will go up.
    But first you have to be on the top of google to get the CTR's.
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum

    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 418/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmedia View Post
    You have no idea what your talking about... Links are NOT the #1 factor by miles, neither is content. Google even stated links are not the #1 factor. I could give your page 100,000 good links all from referring domains, it would put you in number 1 spot for keywords, BUT if you searchers start selecting other results than your page, and pages below you are getting higher CTR than you are, they WILL outrank you. Google is a business of customer service, so the results searchers are selecting most is the result google is gonna serve the most, not the sight linked too the most... Don't Believe me? go look at really high end search results with tons and tons of traffic and Notice articles with WAY less backlinks and brand trust outranking SUPER highly Linked SUPER brands, how? the article climbed by being click throughed to the most and maintaining low bounce rates.
    Links are the #1 ranking factor by a longshot and any decent SEO will tell you that. In fact, Google has stated that the top 2 ranking factors are links and content. All you have to do is a little testing and a little snooping around in the SERPs and you can see that links are far more important than content.

    Three things that you are missing in your rant full of BS. First, it's not about the number of links. It is about the quality of links. So yes, you will often see a page with less links outranking a page with more links. You are also missing the strength of internal links. They can help boost a page a great deal, and especially on a site that has a lot of authority to throw around. No link checker gives you any indication of the internal links that are pointing to a page.

    Lastly, bounce rate is NOT a ranking factor. Why? Two reasons. First, Google has no clue what the bounce rate is on most pages on the internet. Not everyone is using Google Analytics. In fact, the majority of webpages on the internet are not using Google Analytics. Second, a bounce is not always a bad thing. I don't know why people keep dishing out this crap that a high bounce rate is bad.

    If I have a local dentist office, someone searches for a dentist in their area, they land on my site, and they pick up the phone to schedule an appointment but never visit another webpage on my site, that is a bounce, but how is that bad? That was a great visit and they did exactly what I wanted them to do.

    You know who probably has a really high bounce rate on most pages on their site? Wikipedia. People find exactly what they are looking for, but generally don't browse around on other pages. Why would Google punish that?

    Bounce rate is useful for webmasters only because it may indicate there is a problem with a page, multiple pages, or a particular source of traffic. It is not useful data for search engines, nor is it something that would make sense to include in the ranking algorithm.

    As for your CTR comment, there is no credible evidence that CTR impacts rankings. None. There is a lot of speculation, and logically it might make a lot of sense for it to be a small factor. However, it is impossible to test it. In order to test it, you would have to control all 10 results on page one of a SERP so that you would know what the CTR is of each page relevant to one another. That is impossible.

    Also, if CTR is a ranking factor, what is a good CTR for a page ranking at #87?

    Now pogo-ing might be a factor, and that would make a lot more sense than CTR. Pogo-ing of course is when someone selects a search result, hits the back button in their browser, and then selects another result. That COULD be a sign that they did not find what they were looking for. However, even that could be misleading. If I am shopping for a specific used car, I might go through 4-5 websites looking at prices. Does that mean the first one I clicked on should rank lower? Of course not.

  22. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    18
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Links are the #1 ranking factor by a longshot and any decent SEO will tell you that. In fact, Google has stated that the top 2 ranking factors are links and content. All you have to do is a little testing and a little snooping around in the SERPs and you can see that links are far more important than content.

    Three things that you are missing in your rant full of BS. First, it's not about the number of links. It is about the quality of links. So yes, you will often see a page with less links outranking a page with more links. You are also missing the strength of internal links. They can help boost a page a great deal, and especially on a site that has a lot of authority to throw around. No link checker gives you any indication of the internal links that are pointing to a page.

    Lastly, bounce rate is NOT a ranking factor. Why? Two reasons. First, Google has no clue what the bounce rate is on most pages on the internet. Not everyone is using Google Analytics. In fact, the majority of webpages on the internet are not using Google Analytics. Second, a bounce is not always a bad thing. I don't know why people keep dishing out this crap that a high bounce rate is bad.

    If I have a local dentist office, someone searches for a dentist in their area, they land on my site, and they pick up the phone to schedule an appointment but never visit another webpage on my site, that is a bounce, but how is that bad? That was a great visit and they did exactly what I wanted them to do.

    You know who probably has a really high bounce rate on most pages on their site? Wikipedia. People find exactly what they are looking for, but generally don't browse around on other pages. Why would Google punish that?

    Bounce rate is useful for webmasters only because it may indicate there is a problem with a page, multiple pages, or a particular source of traffic. It is not useful data for search engines, nor is it something that would make sense to include in the ranking algorithm.

    As for your CTR comment, there is no credible evidence that CTR impacts rankings. None. There is a lot of speculation, and logically it might make a lot of sense for it to be a small factor. However, it is impossible to test it. In order to test it, you would have to control all 10 results on page one of a SERP so that you would know what the CTR is of each page relevant to one another. That is impossible.

    Also, if CTR is a ranking factor, what is a good CTR for a page ranking at #87?

    Now pogo-ing might be a factor, and that would make a lot more sense than CTR. Pogo-ing of course is when someone selects a search result, hits the back button in their browser, and then selects another result. That COULD be a sign that they did not find what they were looking for. However, even that could be misleading. If I am shopping for a specific used car, I might go through 4-5 websites looking at prices. Does that mean the first one I clicked on should rank lower? Of course not.
    Well mate I totally agree with you because so many SEOs consider bounce rate as an negative factor but in real its actually for website owner to see if there are any technical flaws or not..


    The actual intent for this threads was just pull some new methods other experts are using like Scholarship approach was one of the most effective. Similarly what else other are using.

  23. #22
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    AMRAY 16 years old Free Web Directory
    Posts
    152
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Beg, buy, build. Those are the ways to get links. You either beg for them. You buy them. Or you build them on relevant sites or build your own relevant sites to link off of.
    Then why G. wants us to stay away from backlinks, make them no-follow,
    in some cases penalize sites or simply ignores backlinks all together?

    And how come no backlinks, keywords stuffed sites are floating in top 50
    in G., whereas sites with thousands legitimate links nowhere to be found?



    fastreplies

  24. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 418/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fastreplies View Post
    Then why G. wants us to stay away from backlinks, make them no-follow,
    in some cases penalize sites or simply ignores backlinks all together?

    And how come no backlinks, keywords stuffed sites are floating in top 50
    in G., whereas sites with thousands legitimate links nowhere to be found?



    fastreplies
    Show me an example of a site with no backlinks that is ranking highly for a keyword that is the least bit competitive and show me a site with tons of great links that is not ranking.

  25. #24
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    AMRAY 16 years old Free Web Directory
    Posts
    152
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    Show me an example of a site with no backlinks that is ranking highly for a keyword that is the least bit competitive and show me a site with tons of great links that is not ranking.
    "No backlinks" is figure of speech, but sites that shouldn't be there
    with very little backlinks in a first place compare to topical sites is
    became new norm and specially in over optimized Google.



    fastreplies

  26. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 418/15
    Given: 67/39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 416 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fastreplies View Post
    "No backlinks" is figure of speech, but sites that shouldn't be there
    with very little backlinks in a first place compare to topical sites is
    became new norm and specially in over optimized Google.



    fastreplies

    "No backlinks" is not a figure of speech. If it is, it is one you just made up.

    It's not about the number of links. It never has been. It is about the quality and relevance of the links.

    I don't see any problem with the "web directories" SERP. I also don't see any reason that your directory should be there over any of the other listings.
    Last edited by ulterios; 05-18-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Newer Threads

  1. Thuso
    Thuso
    Replies: 3 | Views: 615
    Last post by Thuso, 04-18-2018, 03:47 AM
  2. Sam
    hoainam1102
    Replies: 7 | Views: 741
    Last post by hoainam1102, 09-17-2018, 08:08 AM
  3. hostslim
    hostslim
    Replies: 2 | Views: 873
    Last post by hostslim, 04-18-2018, 11:27 AM
  4. Ryanshaw
    Knightmedia
    Replies: 2 | Views: 529
    Last post by Knightmedia, 04-23-2018, 06:14 AM
  5. markste159
    Daniel@30
    Replies: 3 | Views: 1042
    Last post by [email protected], 07-24-2018, 04:19 AM

Older Threads

  1. venkatweetz
    daikaads
    Replies: 3 | Views: 384
    Last post by daikaads, 04-24-2018, 11:53 AM
  2. stevensempire
    stevensempire
    Replies: 0 | Views: 430
    Last post by stevensempire, 04-15-2018, 07:09 PM
  3. mp3ora
    Marc van Leeuwen
    Replies: 3 | Views: 508
    Last post by Marc van Leeuwen, 04-18-2018, 10:05 AM
  4. venkatweetz
    paul1129
    Replies: 5 | Views: 653
    Last post by paul1129, 04-27-2018, 02:12 PM
  5. harryv
    harrygreen90
    Replies: 4 | Views: 721
    Last post by harrygreen90, 06-01-2018, 02:59 PM

Latest Threads

  1. JeetWin
    JeetWin
    Replies: 0 | Views: 123
    Last post by JeetWin, Yesterday, 05:50 AM
  2. LollyHair
    DarranD
    Replies: 2 | Views: 68
    Last post by DarranD, Today, 04:02 AM
  3. digitalsamyak
    Rob Whisonant
    Replies: 2 | Views: 37
    Last post by Rob Whisonant, 12-10-2018, 06:25 PM
  4. Nemanja
    robertmeyer
    Replies: 5 | Views: 83
    Last post by robertmeyer, Yesterday, 04:25 PM
  5. Marc van Leeuwen
    Marc van Leeuwen
    Replies: 0 | Views: 43
    Last post by Marc van Leeuwen, 12-10-2018, 03:16 AM

Similar Threads

  1. FPForum
    markjonson
    Replies: 3 | Views: 2856
    Last post by markjonson, 01-20-2016, 08:49 AM
  2. Peter
    agrydsoftech
    Replies: 20 | Views: 3647
    Last post by agrydsoftech, 09-19-2014, 06:32 AM
  3. Tommy
    Link Building Strategy
    By Tommy in forum Google
    erinnagata
    Replies: 13 | Views: 3826
    Last post by erinnagata, 02-19-2014, 12:30 AM
  4. Jack London
    James Boswell
    Replies: 6 | Views: 2808
    Last post by James Boswell, 12-17-2013, 06:31 AM
  5. JerryJo
    Alex Thompson
    Replies: 5 | Views: 1732
    Last post by Alex Thompson, 07-05-2013, 08:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Internet Marketing Forum

Webmaster Sun is a forum where you’ll find in-depth discussions and resources to help you succeed on the web whether you are new or experienced. You’ll find it all here. With topics ranging from internet marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, make money online, web hosting, affiliate marketing as well as hands-on technical support for web design, programming and more. We are a growing community of like-minded people that is keen to help and support each other with ambitions and online endeavors. Learn and grow, make friends and contacts for life.

Come Hang Out With Us

    Facebook Twitter Webmaster Forum Google+

    Webmaster Sun Logo
Copyright ©2012 - 2018, WebmasterSun.com. All rights reserved. Internet marketing forum for internet marketers, webmasters, web hosting providers, designers and affiliate marketers.

Welcome to Webmaster Sun

The World's Number 1 Webmaster Community, SEO and Marketplace

Log in!

Continue with Facebook
Continue With Email. By signing up you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Sign in Manually

Need an account? Sign up now!