Online Money Making Best Practices (Please Share Your Tips)

Sam

Once one of my blogs has an active visitor and asked me; "Why my Adsense does not have a lot of revenue. While I've been blogging for more than a year and updating my blog content almost every day. What is missing?"

Then I explained. If you make money online through Adsense, you need lots of visitors and they should be really interested in your content. Then, there are also many techniques to improve your earnings. One of which is ads placement, so you can get a lot of clicks.

It was a very simple explanation from me. But if you really want to make money online, you need to know that it's not an easy way to make money and the success will not come one night. There are so many ways to make money online. One of my mainstays is affiliate marketing, but also want to improve the other ways.

Well, here I just want to invite you, fellow members, to share with each other about how you make money online.

vishwa

AdSense certainly needs a lot of visitors and good user engagement. I am also doing blogging for 1+ years and monetize my blog with both AdSense and affiliate marketing. It works great for me.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Sam
Finally, I got a reply here on my topic. Really happy to hear from you. How much money do you make per month? That would be more interesting for me to hear from you. Happy blogging.

TanyaMimi

TanyaMimi
Ads are not the only way to make money blogging, you know? ... what you are doing is basically using your web space to showcase someone else's products and services. Not good business model, if you ask me.

How about think of different ways to monetise your audience? What problems can you solve for your audience? Can you offer a product or a service?

itarachiu

Making content, text content or video content on youtube and monetise them with adsense is the best method out there but you have to make great content! Youtube works better than sites in my experience you get much faster organic without any promotion.

Dreams

Best practice is creating awareness in your niche. Make yourself known by creating high quality contents that are shareable.

hoainam1102

I think you should choose better content and upgrade your content. In addition , you can use advertise service to improve your website traffic .

TanyaMimi

Ads are not the only way to make money blogging, you know? ... what you are doing is basically using your web space to showcase someone else's products and services. Not good business model, if you ask me.

How about think of different ways to monetise your audience? What problems can you solve for your audience? Can you offer a product or a service?

Brill Mindz

Focus on few things which ever it may be every field as it's own problems and benefits

Always remember grass is greener where you water so get good at one thing however hard it may be, if you are a kind of a person who switches things just because a hurdle or problem pops up then you are destintined to fail

Their will be growing pain in whichever field you choice don't just choice something which is fancy and many people are making money (eg Bitcoin)

Do what you want to do and get good at it forget the bulshit that pops up focus on few things

I too have made those mistake and wasted two years when I started out

But

When I started focusing and doing few things I found my success online and in life

I share to you how I started making money online using free tools available in the internet and started a Drop-Shipping business online for free

vivek kashyap

Creating your Blog and making traffic to get inside your blog is good but you must try various ads not only search ads but also video ads or discovery ads or many other by trying these variations you may get best results and doing so people may attracted to click on it so you may get better experience

Adrenalead

You can monetize your blog traffic with Web Push Notification.
It' a non-intrusive ad format and doesn't influence on the content of your blog.

johnharris

I can money online by playing crossword puzzles at Wealth Words. It is quite an interesting game and allow users to win real money. The game is legit, you can stay assured as you will receive the amount in your PayPal account.

shubhambhardwaj

There are many methods to make money online. Some of them are:
  • Google Adsense
  • Affiliates Marketing
  • Sponsored Posts
  • Website Flipping
  • Paid Reviews

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.