How often do you change your prices? Is it seasonal or based on your competitors' price changes?

tropicalpet

as e-commerce retailers, how do you approach these two different strategies? Which one do you think is more effective?

Rob Whisonant

I change mine based on sales. I don't try to be the lowest price. I try to be the one that adds the most additional value to a product. That way I don't have to get into price wars with competitors.

I never change seasonally.

Anniego Server

Well, it is depends on your sale. But you have the choice if you change it by season, people always find a promo price that is convenient and worth.

Hugo E.

as e-commerce retailers, how do you approach these two different strategies? Which one do you think is more effective?
I will go with Rob Whisonant's answer but if you are seeing your competitions with their prices are set there, it can be a good source for references to change your prices on your site.

Ram charan

It depends. I mean according to my opinion quality is more important than price. If you are giving the quality which meets your customer's expectation then it's fine. I don't think someone going to give negative feedback for that. Yes, we do change the price in festival's/occasions to attract the customer's to sustain in this competitive business world.

Gautam

Quality and Product service are more Important than price, But in this time its very hard to win a competition war, so if you are selling same products with same brands You have to Check and Change Prices Regularly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.