How can I succeed and make Sales with Jvzoo?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Am having problem making sales with jvzoo, maybe I am still new to it. Am considering using Bing ads fopr my campaign. Anyone here have a better solution? please suggest me. Thanks

Rob Whisonant

Are you pre-selling the prospects before sending them to the products sales page?

Are you getting buyer traffic or just curious traffic?

Are you actually testing the products you sell first so you can give the prospect your real opinion and slant on the product?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Are you pre-selling the prospects before sending them to the products sales page?
No I am offering it on a page of a blog.

Are you getting buyer traffic or just curious traffic?
Traffic comes from blogs that visitors can convert to buyers, I think.

Are you actually testing the products you sell first so you can give the prospect your real opinion and slant on the product?
I don't understand this. What do you mean? Can you elaborate it?

Rob Whisonant

"I don't understand this. What do you mean? Can you elaborate it? "

Sure. Did you buy the product and use it yourself before recommending it to someone else to buy?

jackychen

"I don't understand this. What do you mean? Can you elaborate it? "

Sure. Did you buy the product and use it yourself before recommending it to someone else to buy?
This sentence is very good.
And let me say that:All affiliate marketing. They do not or do not once use the product. That is a bad thing.

Am having problem making sales with jvzoo, maybe I am still new to it. Am considering using Bing ads fopr my campaign. Anyone here have a better solution? please suggest me. Thanks
I am also an affiliate marketer.The way I'm doing is SEO for my website.
Get the best product and write quality articles. Get the best and honest view for buyers

Daniel Cortes

You can write product reviews for jvzoo products that are just about to launch and post them on a blog. There are no competition, or very low competition for new products. If you write reviews and publish them on a blog, you build up authority and start to rank for products and get sales.

In the beginning it is hard to rank and compete with older and bigger sites.
If you promote jvzoo products that are just about to get released, or just got out then you can get to the front page fast and get sales.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.