Using Instagram Stories for promotion

amelia88

Does anyone utilize the Instagram stories function to promote their products or services through their IG account?

More and more I'm seeing businesses use this to show off new items they're selling, promote discounts, even do tutorials on how to use their products.

What are the best uses of Instagram stories that you've seen from a business perspective?

juliaann

Instagram & Instagram's Stories is the best perspective for Business. I do see many webmasters moving on Instagram & doing promotions. Instagram's Stories is best function to promote products & it beome more interesting whe you have 10+ followers.

Instagram offer share link in story of your website/blog after 10+ followers. So it's really great Using Instagram Stories for promotion.

raysosher

Instagram and Instagram stories are now the trendiest thing in internet. It is the best place to do promotion trust me. People have to go through your stories and it will increase your views along with the promotion and it really works.

iT-HaCks

I think Instagram is best platform to expand your business specially if you are a photographer or artist you can share your creativity with others and also you can earn with it.

KareemCartwright

Instagram is the best platform for advertising product where you can post your product detail among your customer. In which you can make creative video and photo of your product and post it on Instagram, If you have more followers then it is easy for you to get likes, views on your post and stories.

gracadedues

IG stories is a great way to showcase what you offer your audience just the same way you might do it on your website. Think of it as mini web pages. You can tell them "About" you, "Special Products", "Top Tips" etc

Patrick_Kane

I post about 10 stories with links everyday. My conversion rate per day is about 5%. Not the best result but there is some traffic at least.

ethelglover

Does anyone utilize the Instagram stories function to promote their products or services through their IG account?

More and more I'm seeing businesses use this to show off new items they're selling, promote discounts, even do tutorials on how to use their products.

What are the best uses of Instagram stories that you've seen from a business perspective?
Absolutely Instagram stories can help to promote products or services. It's has a great aspect.

stephenrobes

Instagram hopes long-tail of small businesses and social media stars can help it pull its weight in the Facebook family. It's really works good.

MovelikeJackson

Add a swipe up to your instagram story and it will make all the difference, makes it easier for your audience to jump right to the product you're advertising. Although I believe the swipe up can be used only after a certain amount of followers has been reached

SEO-Avalanche

One really useful advice for promoting on Instagram stories I have is to use videos or photos shot on professional camera. Or at least not on the iPhone. People are really used to quality of phone photos, so when you post something different it really gets your attention. Also, I have used the app called HypeType, it's really good for animated text and if you do that over professionally shot short video, it really stands out. If someone interested in the results I got, I would be happy to link you them via DM.

OrlandoHernandezRe

Use your Instagram story to offer exclusive discounts or promotions for your own followers. To increase brand awareness, see if a different business will let you take over their accounts and post. You are able to create celebrity social evidence by allowing someonewith a large following to take more than your account as well.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.