Join CrazyCall Partner Program and Earn Recurring Commission

Marga

Join CrazyCall Partner Program, recommend an online telephony app delivered on a subscription basis and make a 20% recurring commission for a lifetime of your referrals. Choose from a variety of marketing resources and create custom affiliate links to see which campaigns and sources bring the best results. Real-time reports available in the partner panel provide detailed info on your leads, sales, and performance of your affiliate links. The cookies lifetimes is 90 days.

CrazyCall is an internet telephony delivered in a SaaS model. As with traditional telephony, it allows making and receiving phone calls, yet it also offers many additional features: local numbers from over 70 countries, call monitoring and recording, automated cold-calling campaigns and lead generation to name a few.

What’s in for you:
  • 20% commission every time your referrals pay for a subscription (on a monthly basis and whenever they upgrade the plan or add more users). For a lifetime of your referred customers
  • dedicated partner panel where you can find detailed info on your referred customers, their every transaction and stats on your referral link performance
  • link generator- use default link or create own campaigns to track their performance and which sources and assets work for your audience
  • special offers that will help you attract potential clients
  • withdrawals on request (so no need to wait until the specific date) each time your balance reaches $50.

Sign up and start promoting your affiliate link immediately. No website is required to join!

Not sure why you should promote SaaS? Check out our blog post to learn more.

CrazyCall Affiliates.jpg

haleakua

No website is required to join!
I am confusing at this point.

Can I offer this program on my blog? and what is minimum of payout?

Marga

Marga
Hi,

What I meant is that affiliates that don't have a website can also join. Of course, you can promote your affiliate link on your blog.

The minimum payout is $50.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies