How to Index back-link ?

SEOPub

Can anyone please tell me how to index my backlink.

I have created lot of backlinks from last 1 month but out of them only few are indexed, so what I need to do

Thanks
Stop creating crappy links. If you are creating good links, Google will find them. If Google is not indexing them, they are not going to help you rank better anyhow.

What makes you think they are not indexed?

paul1129

I have created lot of backlinks from last 1 month but out of them only few are indexed, so what I need to do

Thanks
What kind of links are those first tell us that?

harrygreen90

Thanks
Google will not crawl or index backlinks on low quality site or if yes, then it only hurts SEO for your sites.
Focus on creating high quality baclkinks and don't care how long search engines will index them. For any search engines like Google, it can not show up on Google webmaster tool but it still helps to rank your website high on search engine reulsts if you have quality backlinks from quality websites.

ORLOVA

Any tool to check the cache of pages, as my back links have in a excel format, might be up to 500, so difficult to see cache of every single one.

baldwinjackson

I would recommend you to do one simple thing create 5 to 10 social bookmarking and see if those are index like tumblr and stumble upon.

Yes backlink audit tools show less backlinks because they are also crawlers like Google so they crawl links after specific period.

Anniego Server

There's a process on how to index it:

Wait for one week and let Google find your links. Ping your links ONE time. Wait a few days and track your results. Build a web 2.0 on Blogger.com – link to your backlinks that aren't indexed yet. Build social signals. Make sure you track your results.

WP Android

To index your backlinks you need to unique contents for submission. Only submit your backlinks once to this service. you have to not submit in no index websites.

paritosh

Thanks
There are various methods are indexing backlinks, few of them are ..........

Let search engine find your links and wait for this because this takes some days almost one week,
build your social media signals, ping your links for one time, build a web 2.0 submission, make sure you track your result continuously.

Mohit Saraogi

Indexing backlinks is very important if you have very short time to rank a website but recommended method is to get indexed it naturally.

Here are few ways to index backlinks faster

Create 2 - 3 web 2.0 blogs (Wordpress, Blogspot, Webly), then create a new post and put all the links (where you have created backlinks) in the content section and publish it, then submit web 2.0 blogs in google webmaster and other search engines. If your web 2.0 blogs get indexed in a day then your all links will be get indexed autimatically.
Use ping tools like pingfarm, ping backlinks
Submit all the links manualy in “Submit website to google”

Daniel@30

Nice answer.! Thanks for sharing the answer. sure It will be useful on the back-link.

arvindmjvind

You can do one thing create wordpress or blogger page and paste all your backlink url into this and publish the page and submit that url to google submit.

markbatham

I don't know which type of links you have build and I'll suggest, do some research & analysis before creating the links, creating lots of links will not guarantee you that your website will be come in rank. What matters always is QUALITY.

Traffic

I you want to add a bunch of dot gov and edu etc I have some links on my site that you can fill out few forms to get some traffic. If you want to make some gain email a few similar industries for a link or banner swap. Reciprical links work best.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies