I am doing blogging and I didn't get traffic on my blog. why?

tamoor_tt

I am doing blogging and I didn't get traffic on my blog.
What's the reason behind that?

Hostens

There could be many reasons why your blog did not receive any traffic. Some of them I listed below:

* Your website is not yet indexed by the search engines - it usually takes some time for the page to be indexed by the robots and get the organic traffic from search. Google Webmaster Tools is one of the tools that help to index the website faster.
* Your blog is not SEO friendly - I recommend checking more information on this forum on SEO.
* The content is not that interesting for users - The content should be unique, interesting and up to date. Also, grammar errors do not increase the quality.
* Your blog is slow - Make sure the blog does not take a long time to load. It is normal to wait for the website to open in 4-5 seconds.

If your blog is young or does not have a lot of quality content, it is pretty normal to not get huge traffic at first.

timmy tom

Create a page in social media and publish your site may you will get some traffic.

fastreplies

Is there something spacial about your blog? What?

You have to understand that people cherish their time, like for example
time it takes for me to reply and if your blog is not something they are
care about, then there we go, no amount of SEO and even paid ads will
make your blog interesting

:)

fastreplies

Rob Whisonant

The very first question you need to answer is.....

Exactly what are you doing to drive traffic to your blog now?

After you answer that question, the community here will be able to do a much better job at helping you.

jakeis

What exactly are you doing to promote your content, how long articles do you write, and in fact, for how long are you blogging?

Russ

By far the most common reason is that the subject of your blog is simply not interesting to many people. With the current state of search engines, if you create something people want to know about and/or are entertained by--they will find it.

Think about the blog you go to, how did you find them? Why do you like them? What do you have to offer that is an area of your special expertise and has similar appeal?

juliaann

There may be some reasons for not getting traffic on the blog but I would like to know how much time you have passed with your blog?

What's your current strategy on your Blog?

c4cyber

I guess, from blogging you meant - writing content. Its not enough to attract people. They might don't even know that your blog exist.
You need to do SEO- on page and off page.
Building lots of back links to your blog if you want any success in terms of traffic.
The main idea is - Be found in Google.
I think you are new to blogging & SEO. If you have time and patience, you can learn more about it and then come back to blogging or you can hire someone to do that for you.
There are many freelance sites like fiverr, yooker, upwork, freelancer where you can find experts.

KaapoJed

Can you tell us what strategy or tasks you are already doing? If you don't then try Search Engine Optimization. SEO do have an important role in generating organic traffic for website/blogs with improving rankings on search engines. Also try to socialize your blog share your unique posts on social media, try to connect with people, invite them to visit your blog. That's the little information may help you achieve something if you aren't already.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.