Optimize PBN?

rs007

Hi
very good forum here :) I have a PBN of over 300x expired domains, should I optimize them with new backlinks? I have talked with some and they told me that the best is to leave them as-is.

thx

paul1129

Can you provide us some more information about your PBN?

rs007

Our PBN is expired domains from Norway, which have been active for 1-2 years ago. They have some link juice, but not as good.. Also the backlinks are 2-3 years ago, we have unique IP for each domain and content we have mixed with old and rewritten so it has some of the same content

rs007

Hi thanks for fast feedback, our each domain have unique content like picture and text. The content is rewritten from what has been on the page from before owner.
Also we are going to build backlink 1-2x money site on each of them. What do you think building new links for our PBN? Or should we let it be as is?

rs007

Thx for feedback, also should we write the content like the previously site? Or should we ignore that and build to the topic of the money site?

paritosh

Hi,

As you said that if your domains are expired then I must suggest you leave this because of Google will not index your links if this is made with the expired domain.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.