Social media marketing

Andrew Thomas

Is that Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest are effective social media advertisement platform like Facebook?

Do you think so? :clap:

Rob Whisonant

They can be if done right and if your target market hangs out on them.

Spend some time on each platform and observe the culture of each and what they discuss and share.

trooper5010

I believe twitter is a great place to have social media advertisements. It is simply where everyone is drawing their attention to if something ends up trending, and the community has developed itself more to know that comment threads are the place to find high quality discussions.

digitalleads

Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest are effective social media platforms. The difference is that these are designed to get more traffic for your business and other professional networking. Facebook is mainly created for connecting your friends and family. Totally all are designed to connect people online.

odysseus

I think nothing beats Facebook at advertising. They have the most data per person on average, know most about your likes and interests and social groups, and thus can offer the best targeting. I'm from the organic camp so naturally I hate Facebook because they've killed organic, but if you're after ads I don't think there's a better platform currently.

GlenElder

Social Media Marketing
It is the best platform for you to advertise your product. It is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and users. There are many social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn.

TGiF

Each Social Media Platforms will have each Strength and Weaknesses.

To get the most out of it, I would suggest you joined just a few with the most traffic / most visited sites..

1. FB. Create a Facebook Page + join several Groups in your niche.

2. Join LinkedIn for a targeted traffic and groups of people.

3. Twitter. Join and research your niche and follow the people in your niche and join in discussion.

4. Pinterest. Join and create a few boards in your niche. Upload photos and link each photos to your site. Follow some boards too.

5. Instagram. Join, research hashtags to have the similar niche, then follow them, add comments, click likes, rinse n repeat.

Once you have seen the growth in your accounts in these sites, you may want to get the best traffic / targeted leads via " Social Media Influencers " Marketing campaigns.

Good luck.

juliaann

Yes these are such amazing social media like Facebook, You can use them for advertisement.

Bhawna

Yes, they are. but before investing your time on any of these platform make sure that whether that platform is suitable for your business or not. Is your targeted audience available on that platform or not.

katarona

I think to get best results out of everything, you should definitely combine Facebook with other social media platforms. Using just one is not needed, when you can register and manage Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, even Snapchat, it is a pretty good idea and you can post links to all your accounts in other sites.

lainethomas

I prefer you about Twitter. It is a great platform. Because it has a lot of trends that you can market your business.

emodafinil

It is an era of digital marketing so doing marketing through social media is having a great power of acceptance and also is seen to be most reliable source of marketing at very efficient cost.

Morda

Is that Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest are effective social media advertising platform like Facebook?

Do you think so? :clap:
I personally use Reddit. Placing ads on Reddit is a quick way to attract traffic to the site when you dont have to face the problem of getting positive votes and studying all the other posts published during the day. Your post will be sticked at the top of the page and the cost per click is quite cheap

gracadedues

I don't think any other platform has the insights about your market as well as Facebook does. But it is up to you to educate yourself on your market or else you will lose alot of money with little return on Facebook. Know your market well though and you will crush it on Facebook.

paritosh

All these social media platforms are useful for social marketing but one thing is when you trying to use these platforms for advertising then I prefer Facebook is the best for its user friendly facilities.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.