I need for a network 20 sites?

adonisbradley12

Hi Guys, for a network of 20 sites how many articles do I need? The sites are all in the same niche and they all link to my money site? How many articles does one need to have effective SEO?

I am going to add 5 articles to each site, 350 word article. That's good and enough for a real site.

SEOPub

I would do at least 8-12 articles on each site. I'd mix it up. Don't make them all 8 articles. Some have 12. Some have 9. Some maybe have 15.

I just setup a new network site this week. 8 articles. All over 900 words. A couple articles approaching 2000 words.

And I wouldn't put a link to your site in every article. That would be incredibly dumb.

Naksh

Naksh
That sounds great. Is there any article network I can make for my jewelry niche and get benefitted with the links? Since it seems you are quite experienced with setting up article network, your precious response will be highly appreciated.

jackychen

jackychen
"All over 900 words" I think 400 is enough
a web page needs 5 pages
+home
+about me
+Terms of Use
+contact
+ Privacy Policy
you should backlink good circle for seo

SEOPub

"All over 900 words" I think 400 is enough
a web page needs 5 pages
+home
+about me
+Terms of Use
+contact
+ Privacy Policy
you should backlink good circle for seo
If you want to build a network that is designed to last, ignore this crap.

If you design a bunch of network sites using just 400 words and nothing but those pages, it is pretty easy to identify those sites as exactly that. It will just be a matter of time before Google catches it.

And I do not know wtf a "good circle for SEO" is.

That sounds great. Is there any article network I can make for my jewelry niche and get benefitted with the links? Since it seems you are quite experienced with setting up article network, your precious response will be highly appreciated.
You can make whatever you want.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.