Joomla vs. Wordpress, which is more advantages ?

webdesign

Hi all,

Can I know some opinions from everyone about Joomla and Wordpress
according to you, Joomla or Wordpress, which is more advantages ?
if you can, show me some advantages of them

Any shares

Holly Nicole

Hey,

Personally I use WordPress for my website and can say WP is the easiest to configure. I find that WordPress offers more free plugins and themes than Joomla. I found when using Joomla I got all kinds of errors with addon's that were suppose to compatible. I also find the WP admin interface easier to work than Joomla. I think Joomla is more for business websites, so it depends on the type of website you want to make.

So a question
1. Whats your site going to be about
2. Would you like to see the Admin interface of WP I can post a screen shot

Holly Nicole

Here a screenshot of my ACP WordPress. I have many plugins so it has more menu items than the actual install version. If you want I can create a dummy account that you can access
8ca43970093a4efea5a343f.jpg

shellens

Huh, it is tough question.. They are both very good platforms and very popular, although Wordpress have a little bit more users then Joomla..

@ pramos: Joomla have SEO friendly plugins and it is very easy to use (of course it depends what you are expecting from your site), so it makes Joomla also user friendly..

Ari johnson

As we all know that WordPress and joomla is the free CMS.

Both CMS have multiple advantages like Joomla is specially for developing E-commerce and big business website. While WordPress is for simple static and dynamic website CMS development.

There is lots of themes and templates are avilable on net for WordPress and Joomla and you can customize them from any WordPress developer or Joomla Developer. Thank you.

zCloudCommerce

If you want to make a group or a system with a frequent membership area, newsroom, boards, content, feedback from external writers etc… then Joomla ! is a good option because it is made to be that way.Thus, Joomla ! gives you a lot of energy in your arms and that is recognizable in the administration area where there are so many choices that you get light headed the first time you go in.
WordPress is generally a very simple to use weblog system but it can be used as a frequent site which you can upgrade without any information of html rule (the same goes for Joomla). You can make webpages and content, and with plug-ins, you can add a lot of performance involved conventional in Joomla !, except that all rule is web conventional. And because WordPress is web conventional, Search engines really likes it. So, from a promotion viewpoint, WordPress is hard to avoid.
today let me introduce you to one of most promising Cloud computing base CMS, zCloudCommerce, which not only work as an CMS ,although it provides cloud computing services for business in one simple integrated social platform based on state-of-the-art cloud computing technologies. zCloudCommerce will help business to grow revenue and profits through greater efficiency, increased time savings and an enhanced customer experience.

david rajan

Wordpress is more advantage and to reach popular for all search engines compared to Joomla

natul

It depends on you and yours needs. I think for bloggers better platform is WordPress, it also SEO friendly CMS - you can for free download SEO plugin that is so helpful. Joomla should be chosen by people who want to run online business, for exmaple present products, etc.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads