Is Linkedin a reliable source for getting clients/sales?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hi,

I own a blog that offering website services and articles, I'm currently looking for potential clients, I have a Linkedin account with 8000+ connections but as statstiscs, I saw they only see my profiles without visiting my blog. Are there any ways to drive traffic from Linkedin to my blog or website?

Thanks

Marga

That's a lot of connections... Have you tried publishing on LinkedIn Pulse? If you have long articles on your blog, you can post a shorter version on LinkedIn and add a link to a full article.

Reactions: BillEssley

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
BillEssley
I tried this way once in the past but I didn't know how to measure traffic came from LinkedIn Pulse or it was effective or not.

Have you added a tracking link in the article on LinkedIn Pulse?

Marga

Marga
Yes, I usually add a tracking link. I write something like: This post was originally published on LINK (blah blah).

Also, if you go to your post, below the title you can see edit article and view stats with info how many people clicked your link, who shared it, their cities and job titles. To be honest I don't trust these stats to very precise but they give an overview.

I don't know it still works like that because I turned off most of the notifications but in the past, I received notifications each time connections published a new post.

Marga

Marga
My goal is usually to recruit new affiliates. So if I add ?source=X to the link and if someone signs up, I can see it in my partner program dashboard. I don't know how it's done to be honest. I asked developers to code it, they did some magic and it works ;)

I check visits in Google Analytics.

I often use bitly as well. It's free, easy to use, provides basic stats and allows link customization.

odysseus

Be as proactive as you can.

Like people's posts, share them too. That gets you their attention.

Comment if you can add something valuable to a discussion, works even better and puts your name and content in front of other people from the niche.

Even opening a person's profile sends them a notification, and some of them open yours as well.

It's largely a number's game in the end. 1000 people open your profile, 50 click your link. 10000 people open your profile... you get the picture.

juliaann

Hi,

This is really a good thing to know about LinkedIn or another social media platforms as you asked for LinkedIn so yes LinkedIn is a good source for make cilent as well other social media networks like Instagram, Facebooka & Twitter are also great sources to make cient.

paritosh

Hi,

I own a blog that offering website services and articles, I'm currently looking for potential clients, I have a Linkedin account with 8000+ connections but as statstiscs, I saw they only see my profiles without visiting my blog. Are there any ways to drive traffic from Linkedin to my blog or website?

Thanks
LinkedIn is the best marketplace for employees and entrepreneurs both. This is actually a B2B marketing platform and if your business is link this then I think its the most productive platform for you.

GMBReviews

Hi,

Thanks
I've had success with linkedin in generating Leads, so i would say yes.

ethelglover

Hi,

Thanks
Share your site related image and content through LinkedIn. Yes LinkedIn is a large platform for professional marketer and entrepreneur.

AlfonzoTremblay

Yes, LinkedIn is a reliable source to get clients/sales. But Instagram is most reliable source than LinkedIn to get clients/sales because most of the influencers and marketers are active on Instagram all the time to promote and advertise their business content and products. So, it is possible to get more clients/sales from Instagram.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.