06-07-2018, 03:14 PM #1
Pros and Cons of guest posts on my blog?
More people are asking guest posts on my blog but I am considering this because they will add their website links into posts which can make the quality of post content decrease, right? What are Pros and Cons of guest posts on my blog? Does it hurt SEO for my blog?
Your comments would be appreciated.
06-07-2018, 06:36 PM #2
There are some things you should consider:
- prepare a guest posts guidelines- you can include things like: minimum number of words e.g. 1500, maximum number of links, topics
- topic of a guest post should be relevant to your existing content
- check posts for plagiarism- uniqueness matters
- check posts for quality- remember that you don't have to accept every post people send you. Everyone does it to get a link back to their website but some people forget that their posts should provide value to the readers
- edit post if needed, check for spelling etc. However, confirm changes with the author.
- if you exchange posts- check the website of other party- don't link to your website on poor quality sites
- don't accept too many guest posts- they should enrich your blog, not to replace your posts. Different approach to a topic can be interesting to your audience but you can lose them if they see only posts from random people.
Hope that helps!
06-08-2018, 07:08 AM #3
If you allow guest posts on your blog then it will be very helpful to keep up the flow of content and save your time for promotion. However, There are some points need to be considered while accepting guest posts on your blog. It must be unique, well written and relevant to your blog niche. Do not accept palgarized content or copyrighted images. Hope this will help you.Check out my blog @ Bloggingwithvk.com
08-06-2018, 11:54 AM #4
== Guest posting help spread product and brand awareness.
== Guest posting helps your build your writing credibility.
== It helps you build your site's authority.
== You become a target of spammers when you guest post.
== Penalization for Keyword Stuffing.
== Poor Content.
08-06-2018, 02:04 PM #5
08-07-2018, 01:11 AM #6
08-30-2018, 03:07 AM #7SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum
Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
By haleakua in forum Social Media MarketingReplies: 12 | Views: 1023Last post by rgraney, 09-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Replies: 4 | Views: 397Last post by nina789, 06-13-2018, 10:34 AM
Replies: 5 | Views: 448Last post by Hostens, 07-10-2018, 02:22 PM
By digitalmarketing36 in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 7 | Views: 431Last post by seowork, 06-28-2018, 09:15 AM
Replies: 7 | Views: 1365Last post by rent-a-website, 08-03-2018, 03:01 AM
By HostXNow in forum VPS Hosting OffersReplies: 2 | Views: 1062Last post by HostXNow, 06-07-2018, 03:11 PM
By BillEssley in forum Social Media MarketingReplies: 10 | Views: 603Last post by juliaann, 09-05-2018, 09:01 AM
By HostSailor in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0 | Views: 637Last post by HostSailor, 06-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Replies: 4 | Views: 470Last post by ulterios, 06-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Replies: 8 | Views: 567Last post by hoainam1102, 09-17-2018, 08:22 AM
Replies: 2 | Views: 33Last post by Mike001, Today, 11:25 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 50Last post by Rob Whisonant, 09-22-2018, 05:04 PM
By hostingmzd in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0 | Views: 92Last post by hostingmzd, 09-20-2018, 10:28 AM
Replies: 4 | Views: 84Last post by Thomcrown65, 09-20-2018, 07:57 AM
Replies: 3 | Views: 68Last post by Rob Whisonant, 09-20-2018, 06:27 AM
Replies: 7 | Views: 676Last post by daniel27lt, 12-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Replies: 5 | Views: 1030Last post by victoroj, 11-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Replies: 10 | Views: 2817Last post by Claire_Anderson, 10-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Replies: 4 | Views: 3317Last post by Stale, 02-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 1516Last post by EasySiteNetwork, 02-18-2013, 02:10 AM