Isn't it too late to join the social media marketing?

haleakua

I am not sure this will be right time to start with social media marketing, I usually use blog posts and building links than using time to promote them on social networks or building fan pages on Facebook, Linkedin..etc. Isn't it too late to join the social media marketing? and social networks are still more effective at this time?

hynds

I am not sure this will be right time to start with social media marketing, I usually use blog posts and building links than using time to promote them on social networks or building fan pages on Facebook, Linkedin..etc. Isn't it too late to join the social media marketing? and social networks are still more effective at this time?
It's never been late. I've been working on social networks like FB, Twitter for a long time till now. And these networks are still useful for me on both branding and selling stuff.

odysseus

It's definitely not too late.
It has gotten harder to promote for free, that's for sure, and that's true for every social media network.
But it's never too late. And if you start now, a year from now you won't keep wondering if it's too late :)

Vini

It could be late on some social networks but other social networks like facebook, twitter are on boost. I remember the time when digg, reddit, dekut, Technorati were also too good for getting traffic.

Virender

too_late.jpeg
IF you are aware of Digital Marketing then you should know that Social media marketing. Social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace have become powerful marketing and communication tools. We believe that using these channels to easily communicate with your customers is an excellent habit.

Think from the customer point of view. Whatever your website or blog relate to whenever user visit your site he/she like to see you on Facebook, Instagram etc.
Doesn't matter you are new on old on social sites. But you have to use it.

katarona

Of course it is not too late. You just need to read a lot of new forums, posts and reviews on what is actually going on in SMM. Then, with constant practice, your will get better in your projects and overall work. Good Luck!

skipper123

in social media i think its about who gets his client first i mean if you puts your ads in front of the right audience and if you be the first there is no problem in it but i'm sure that it has a lot of competition

simicartan

I wouldn't consider it late. And yes, social media marketing is still a thing nowadays. See if your competitors are doing well with SMM, it's high time you started SMM too. It's a great way to attract your customers and spread your images to the masses.

MyLead

It's never too late.. It's 21st century, people keep joining the social media marketing all the time. Make sure you read a lot of forums, blogs, reviews so you know what is going on.

paritosh

HI,
Of course its's too much late but if you realize this one then please pay your full attention there, and rise your brand awareness.

ethelglover

Not late as well as start your successful journey now.

stephenrobes

Why are you thinking so late? Lets start your successful footwork on social media marketing.

LearnTheNew

SMM is never to be late mostly SMM is used traffic and engage to your website not for backlinking. So, it's not to be late you can promote your brand.

Regarding
@LearnTheNew

GMBReviews

Will never be late. Social Media provides free traffic.

SaraGonzales

Social media is updating itself day by day that's why it's never late late to join it. you just need to upgrade your knowledge.

ianwallace79

It isn't too late yet, social media has opened many ways to market your product/services. I'd say it's easier as compared to before. It just requires your time and effort to achieve the desired goals. Good luck (y)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads