Building backlinks from new websites?

haleakua

I am going to spend $200 to create 5 websites and building links for my main sites. Is that way effective for SEO or should I buy old domain and building websites from them? which one is better? Any help from SEO experts on this forum please?

phaman6

building links from new domain google will penalize your site, you should build backlink from old domain

haleakua

haleakua
Are you sure about it? Is there an announcement from Google about this?
Why Google doesn't like building links from new domains?

nina789

New websites dont have any domain authority. So getting backlinks from these new sites wont be helpful.

paritosh

Hi,

If you are trying to build backlinks from new websites then I must Prefer you to earn links from some trustful websites that has already a high ranked value for search engine. Where new domains are not most trustful for search engines.

nehaneetu

I am going to spend $200 to create 5 websites and building links for my main sites. Is that way effective for SEO or should I buy old domain and building websites from them? which one is better? Any help from SEO experts on this forum please?
You can do this but it will be more beneficial to get links from those website which have high DA. Try to gain links from different referring domains. Google loves it.

Drandy4

$200 will be enough I think for a safe and high DA links. You should increase your budget in order to get high DA backlinks for your websites. All the best!

emililadjet

$ 200 to create 5 website, $ 200 is not even the price of a single site, are you sure of this price?

Fameget

I would say it will not help you because you are getting backlinks from some new websites which doesn't have backlinks. So it will not work as you are thinking. So my suggestion is to invest that money in content and get some backlinks from high-authority and relevant websites. That will help you a lot in get search engine ranking.

robertmeyer

I would like to suggest you forget about the backlink what's bad and going to harm. Just keep focusing on creating related, natural and high-quality backlinks for your targeted webpage/site. Here's a statement may help you a bit to satisfy yourself.

Google  If A Third Party Tool Can Find Bad Links Then Google Probably Ignores Those Links Alread.png

Drandy4

Old or new doesn't matter. But you can rank your website in google or other search engine. If you can do that then obviously you will get lots of traffic and sells. Which will help you to grow your business.

LindaSmart17

first of all sites must be thematic, and relevant to your site, it must have good DR (not less than 60), high organic traffic

MyLead

200$ is worth to invest on small PBN if you can hunt domain and build it, if not try to build some seo backlinks from other users.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.