How to make do follow back links for website?

digitalmarketing36

Can anyone advice me how to make do follow back links for website?

I add my website link on do follow sites but it gives me no follow back link.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Rob Whisonant

Your question is not really clear. Maybe reword what you are having problems with or trying to do. Then, someone may be able to help you.

c4cyber

There are not many websites who let you have dofollow links. Best way right now is to have guest post on a blog. All forums and blogs are no-follow these days and spamming in comment section is just not of any benefit.
Use guest posting or directory submission .

KaapoJed

There are many ways to find do-follow links as answered above but also these things should be kept in mind-

Manual research on various sites with do-follow links - Manual research on sites on which you are posting your content is so necessary because some sites only allow relevant content for do-follow links.

Creating database of quality based sites - Manual research will bring you so many sites data with do-follow links, Setting a database is also important for such tasks.

Things to avoid-

Don't use irrelevant content - Don't post irrelevant content on sites. Relevant content will lead to extra benefits.

Don't add yourself to a trash can - If the website's full of crap - meaning it has lots of outbound links and it's content ain't too shabby, question it. Investigate further what the site's about. Look at all the outbound links it points to.

paul1129

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Explain your query first clearly.

Russ

It seems to me that the sites you think are do-follow, aren't. Or at least they aren't for the way in which you are adding your links. For example Hubpages has do-follow backlinks but not for users with low internal scores or on articles that don't pass quality assessment.

Ultimately the best backlinks are organic ones rather than those you go out to plant for SEO. Create good content that thought leaders with high rinaking sites might appreciate an link to, make connections to these people through social media or email.

daikaads

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Go with the right websites for creating the do-follow backlinks instead of choosing the low-quality websites.

seowork

You can build dofollow backlinks through forum posting, guest posting, infographic and web blog 2.0.

paritosh

In these days the best way to gather do-follow links for a website are to create more and more gust posting and Private blog network.

prawalikaroy

The best way to make dofollow backlinks is by Commenting on comment luv enabled blogs.

markbatham

Private blog network will penalize you site, so will not recommend to go with it, but yes, Guest Blogging is a good way!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
It depends on website owners who will allow nofollow or dofollow backlinks on their sites
If you are submitting on free sites then you need to make sure that they allowed dofollow links for other sites before.

iseomaster

Look you can use ahrefs tool and find links point to your competitor to create same backlinks to your site!

OctaBaz

Blog writing , article writing and forums are very good source bto get traffic

nehaneetu

You can use nofollow tag to identify which site will give you dofollow/nofollow backlinks. Target only those website which will give you do follow backlink. Use article posting, forum, web2.0 to gain do follow.

Arkinson4

Try to do some guest posting. This helps a lot to generate your website traffic. Besides, guest posting provides do follow link as well. :)

Drandy4

You should find out the do follow website first. And then leave your backlinks there. Its better if you can find forum links.

emililadjet

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Hello digitalmarketing36
Please show us an example of this link no follow so we can help you, but I advise you to buy dofollow links directly, so you will not waste your time

Fameget

First you have to identify which websites are giving do-follow backlinks. Most of the website will not offer a do-follow links as they don't want to pass link juice. So if you want to get some do-follow backlinks then you have to start content marketing and create some useful content. Publishing high-quality content will help you in getting do-follow backlinks.

nehaneetu

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Use no follow extension to recognise which link is nofollow or dofollow ? Use article / forum / blog posting only in do follow websites. Use web2.0 website for content posting it will definitely gives your do follow links.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.