Which one would you prefer? Gmail or Yahoo Mail?

TheLarbyAMR

I'm confused! Why peoples are so much addicted on Gmail. Is there any dark side of using Yahoo mail?

Rob Whisonant

It's just really a personal preference. Also, some people refuse to use anything with the Google name on it and choose Yahoo or another free email provider.

Personally, I prefer using an email address on my domains. That way the free email accounts don't get to decide what email I get and don't get.

fishbate

I prefer Gmail because its a google product and most of my online tasks use other google platforms like Chrome, GoogleDrive and Google play. Basically i use Gmail to have fast access and efficiency on my online activities.

sagarleo1

It's just choice..!

I'm confused! Why peoples are so much addicted on Gmail. Is there any dark side of using Yahoo mail?
I think this is just a choice. And also gmail having a standard UI than Yahoo. And if we are getting same features on other platform which we are already using. so why to change it ???

sagarleo1

This is just a choice and why to change other platform if you are getting same features ? Also the other thing said by fishbate it's easy to use the other google platforms like Chrome, GoogleDrive and Google play if you have the Gmail.

Rob Whisonant

Actually there is a really DARK side to using gmail, yahoo mail and any email account that you don't control. Actually several.

1. If you are a business, it does not look professional.
2. These services block many legitimate emails from getting to you. Especially from support and help desks.
3. Many times attachments are blocked. They don't just block the attachment, they block the entire email from getting to you.
4. They can close your email account without notice.
5. I could go on and on.

albertgoopter

Google has a great compatibility and partnership with many other platforms.
(Google+, Google documents, Google Excel, Dropbox and more).

When you go public library or workplace, it's quite quick to load all previous work information with Gmail account.
(Especially, Google document and Google excel).

Yahoo was popular as Google, but Google puts more efforts and innovation.
That's why people are so much addicted on Gmail.

JRyan

Gmail. I like it's simple configuration and integration with many other Google products. I am used to it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.