How To Build Backlinks On Gov & Edu Domains?

baldwinjackson

Hello everyone I am been tracking my competitor for quite long time and I have seen couple of different backlinks build on .edu and .gov site. I have analyse every link but didn't find anyway to get link from those sites. Is there any hack or trick I can get those links or any other sites? I can publish content as well anything to get link. Thanks in advance. Please provide me legit solution.

studio45creations

use simple trick example: write the bellow line in the search tab and get the most top rated website with ed extensions
site: edu "mediawiki"

Russ

So what exactly are the links you *are* getting? That is your clue.

If you are talking about getting *real* links it depends on your site's topic and your expertise, not some generic hack. If you would rather have some generic hack, some sites with these names have do follow links in their forums.

Rob Whisonant

Did you visit the pages and see if a real link is on the .edu or .gov sites? Also, make sure it's not a .edu.xx domain or .gov.xx domain. Fiverr sells a ton of fake edu and gov links.

Now if the links are in Apache log files that are public, I'm not going to say how that is done. It's a very old trick.

baldwinjackson

Appreciate your answers. Well there isn't any clue in the competitor links as they are little weird like its showing in their backlink profile but doesn't look like that they were build. I am little confused that should I invest in such backlinks or not? Like I have tried this approach site: edu "mediawiki" but it removed my links. Is there any quires I should use or try to find some more such resources? Looking for some useful queries or methods. Thanks in advance.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.