What's do you think about ASUS latest mobile phones? Zenfone 5 & 5z?

Marako0406

There are new phones released every year and new names or brands building up their fair share on the smartphone universe. Being the most popular smartphones like Apple Iphones and Samsung Galaxy Series. Do you guys notice ASUS Zenfones latest? I want to know if you would be interested on owning one or buying their smartphones even tablets or laptops. I think they too has something to offer, so what do you guys think about Asus Zenfone 5 or 5z? Share your thoughts. Thanks!

Hugo E.

Although its screen looks great but i don't like top notch like iPhone X

Being the most popular smartphones like Apple Iphones and Samsung Galaxy Series.
I don't think it can compare with iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Series, if you have a good budget, you should go with Samsung Galaxy S8 or S9, it's trending now and more better.

Marako0406

Marako0406
Yup! It cannot compete with Samsung or Apple, I too does not like the notch at all and apple really sets the trend so more brands are incorporating the notch into their latest mobile releases. I like what Vivo does though to eliminate the notch and bezel on top but the camera seems to pop out slow. It's really better to have a budget for more better option in terms of features, great performing specs and durability.

clarajones

clarajones
It is an attractive package with a good price. The good things about this one are its nice design, display a decent camera and its price. Main disadvantages are notch and zenimoji

TGiF

Zenfone 5 is quite ok, as this is the Mid-Range phone with decent specs and is priced very competitively. 5Z is of a higher specs and cost much higher.

Depends on your budget and your main usage.

As for me, I will go with Zenfone 5 and use the micro sd card to bump up the external storage. I have been using Asus phones for a long time. Their phones are reliable, so far no major issues.

Planning to get ZF 5 to upgrade my phone.

If you have bigger budget n money to burn, you can opt for Samsung or OnePlus 6 for Android. or iPhone x.

ooi18

Well I have been owned Zenfone Go before and Zenfone Max Pro M1 currently. And I felt that the quality is worth of its price at the moment. If you have the budget but do not want to choose Apple or Samsung, then you may try Zenfone 5z.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views