Does addon domain affect SEO?

Dopani

I have several domain names on different domain registrars (as Godaddy, Namecheap, Name.com) and on my hosting control panel, I am putting them as addon domains for another domains. Would the addon domains really affect Google position my main sites in search engine results?

paul1129

Does they link back to your main site?

Fermok

All depends on how you're using them and promote. Even if they have links - they can either benefit you or have zero effect. And if you're using them aggressively, they can even harm.

vishwa

It won't effect your SEO until you link back all of your sites to the main one. It would consider as PBN and if not done properly may negatively impact your site. However, If you use all the domain for different purposes then it would not impact to your SEO.

divdeeps

Adon Domain will not effect the SEO of the website. SEO is based on the content of content and keywords used in the website.

Traffic

If you use redirection name forwarding the "other domains" will appear in search engine with the content of the page it forwards to.

If you build a landing page you can have a click though and perhaps advertising.

Both these ways will get 1 link each.

Your primary domain name may have 1000's

If you forward domains with existing traffic or direct typins you may see a massive difference. If your site has traffic has it's own traffic source the search engines will be influenced on how your ranked

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.