Want to watch over my back as I create a money making site from scratch?

Rob Whisonant

I am seriously thinking about building a site from scratch and letting everyone follow along as I take it from just an idea to making a few thousand dollars a month. I'll be covering exactly what I do each step of the way. I'll also be letting everyone following know exactly how much money the new site makes each month and how it's making money. I'll do this in enough detail that everyone can follow along and create their own sites at the same time I am building this one.

Now the question I know you are wanting to ask. Why would I do this? At the end of the project, I expect everyone that followed along and actually did the work to give me a testimonial. Yep, you guessed it, this will eventually be a paid course.

If I get enough interest in this, I'll do it. If you are SERIOUSLY interested in following along, either like, thank or reply to this post. I need to get a lot of interest in this to take the time it's going to take to write up exactly what I do on top of building the site.

UPDATE: I will not be using ANY paid advertising or paid ways to get traffic. I will not be getting traffic from any of my other sites or email lists either. All traffic will be generated organically.

Re's
Rob Whisonant

Mike001

This is a great idea Rob, I will mention this to my University classes if they are interested in such a project.

As a successful entrepreneur, you would be a could mentor for many of them. It may also help drive up the membership in the forums. Do you plan on developing the site itself from scratch or using a framework?

The more information I have the more I can pass along.

Best of luck.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Thank you. As far as developing the site goes... Using a framework or building it from scratch will also be determined when the proper time comes during the project.

This will be a project that starts with just an idea and builds from there until it starts making money.

Basically the project will start with a question. How can I make money online with my own website?

I think it will be a fun project. It will let people see what it really takes to do what so many big red easy button courses and ebooks claim. :)

Mike001

Excellent, and we both are well aware that building an online business, like any other business is far from easy and takes a lot of work and dedication.

I look forward to seeing where your idea goes. I hope it works out it is a really good idea.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.