Inbound & Outbound Links?

maqsood

Hello Everyone,
Guys, will you help me know about inbound & outbound links? I don't know much about so if you guys explain me about inbound and outbound in detail it will be much helpful for me.

Thanks all.

divdeeps

Inbound Link is the link that is coming to your website from another websites Example if you have created the facebook page for your business or just the profile on facebook, then you posted the link on it then that will act as the inbound link as the link to your website is coming from facebook

Outbound Link is the link that is going from your website to another website. Example, if you are having one more website, and you have link from one site to another then that link will act as the Outbound Link

paul1129

Links to your site is Inbound and links from your site is Outbound.

dljetarora

Inbound links is that links which are pointed to your website from another websites, while outbound links are that links which are pointed to another website from your website.

kaurksifat

That links which comes to your website from another website is known as inbound links, while in outbound link it is just opposite i.e. the links which going to another sites from your website is known as outbound link

serverwala

Outbound links start from your site and lead to an external site, while inbound links or backlinks, come from an external site to yours.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.