How can I get Affiliate marketing priority for my blog?

Khalid Mosaraf

My blog about Laptop price, review, sales, and services related. I wanna get affiliate marketing presence from top source. But how to and where to start I don't know. Could you help me, please?

Rob Whisonant

Not sure what you are asking specifically. If you are just looking for affiliate programs to join, just type in the product niche and the word affiliate in the search engines. It should return results for affiliate programs you can sign up for.

Sohani@30

you can sell your blog, However, the amount you will get depends on your blog monthly earning. Depends on the people who are interested in buying and the income scope they see in the blog. Your blog age, content, organic traffics, backlinks, SEO ranking, etc will play an important role in your blog value.

Hi Khalid,
If I understand correctly you are looking to join an affiliate program and start earning a commission by promoting laptops and services in your blog.

If that's the case, then try any of these affiliate networks: awin.com - cj.com - tradedoubler.com

Good Luck!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.