should I automate links building ?

MaryMCharles84

Hi all,

Link building is hard and I don't like it. I send out tons of emails requesting reciprocal links, but barely get any responses. should I automate links building process?

Thanks

Rob Whisonant

No, no, no, no..... Hmmmm.... NO! :)

If you are not getting links back, either you are not approaching other websites correctly or your content is not worth linking to.

Keep this question in mind when contacting others for a backlink. What is in it FOR THEM to give you a backlink?

Vini

I wont recommend that ever . Stick to organic link building. You can talk to site owner for some collaboration.

paul1129

You are going to get yourself red-flagged for automated links.

And why do you want to build reciprocal links? They are also harmful.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi all,

Link building is hard and I don't like it. I send out tons of emails requesting reciprocal links, but barely get any responses. should I automate links building process?

Thanks
If that can give you quality backlinks then automate links building is a way you should go with but vice versa it will hurt SEO for your site hence you should not do this.

I send out tons of emails requesting reciprocal links
No one wants to response to any auto emails like this.

freakyinnovators

A big no for automate link building. As you know that SEO changes according to Google's Algorithm updates. So an automation will not work for you. In automate link building your website may get unnecessary backlinks which can harm your website.

xenvoice123

Build your brand as an authority in a single sector of your industry first. Share your expertise through the content you publish on your site as well as with the content you distribute on other industry sites/blogs.

Namita Kulkarni

Hi all,

Thanks
Reciprocal links are not worth at all, trust me. This practice is considered as Black Hat SEO, that's the reason why only few website's are accepting your request.

Automate link building is also not going to help you in increasing traffic ad website ranking as software submissions are always considered as black hat seo and most of the backlinks which you will get will be of low quality.

jakeis

Rob is absolutely right. I would recommend you focus on creating useful and comprehensive articles with unique information, which people will link back to naturally. You may promote it yourself, of course, and always try to stick to the white hat SEO techniques.

paritosh

As my opinion this will not give you the much better result for your SEO result and it counts like as a spamming procedure if you get backlinks automated.

iseomaster

Look it`s spam to use on website but if you must do and Satan convinced you follow this way:

first get for ex 50 good back links and Manuel From different domains.
You must have a control on them to add any new links or posts. like reddit profile, scoop.it, pin, etc>>>
Build you auto mated links to this 50 backlinks make this every time you satan ask you to start auto backlinks software.

Result: You will have a strong 50 resources to get new backlinks everyday

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.