Exchange rates

Xerof

Who offers the best exchange rates. I have skrill account in EUR, and sometimes I get USD and conversions cost are tremendous and I am leaving them little fortune.

Cecilia

It is better to set the processing and settlement currency to USD or Euro...else the conversion rates will be incurred

conivalcheese

Who offers the best exchange rates. I have skrill account in EUR, and sometimes I get USD and conversions cost are tremendous and I am leaving them little fortune.
Try Transferwise. So far this platform has a high exchange rate.

Dandil

It is unlikely that there are local banks that are able to help you with the exchange of money that you have earned on the Internet. I, too, have been giving away a huge amount of money for a long time, only to pay their terrible commission. For several years of working with cryptocurrency, I was able to try several options, and some of them I'm not going to return to ever. I think vai is worth a try since in my opinion this is the best option of all that I know. The commission there is much less than that of others and the service always pleases me I hope I was able to help you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.