What much can graphic designers make?

mupdike

I have been thinking of doing something along the lines in the graphic design department as a career but never knew what was involved or how much they made. Is their income by project or by hour? How much do or can they make? I was told that they can make very good money with what they do.

bijutoha

You said you were told that they can make very good money with what they do. Yes, I appreciate it much but it is totally and greatly depending on their skills and activities. If you are a freelance graphic designer then you can make as much as you can deserve. On the other side, while you are a former than the success (good money) of this profession depends on you and their decision. (what you are intending to ask and what people are ready to pay.) Even, If you're looking for evidence, I'd recommend doing a little Googling. :)

Ruesnam

Like in almost all fields, yes you will find graphic designers who make very good money. And it depends on the skills, and (above all) on the network and reputation they build over the time. To sum up, you need to be a bit patient to be in such category of graphic designers.
Regarding how you charge, I don't think it's a big issue. As a freelance developer, I charge by day for important projects, by hour for small corrections.

Rob Whisonant

How good are you at graphic design?

What can you design?

How good are you at marketing yourself?

What can you offer a client that other graphic designers can't or don't? (USP)

mariablassingame

A visuals developer can make throughout between 25k along with 100k+.
Rely on experience, capability level along with what element of the industry you remain in. For example, animators can make more than print designers (but that's not developed in rock).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.