Does Go Daddy.com provide a great service?

mupdike

I see the advertisements on T.V all the time for GO DADDY.com and was wondering if it is worth it? Can you build your own website or would they build it for you? I see on their site that it comes with different plans. Anyone ever used GO DADDY before. I would like your thoughts on this.

Riviera

GoDaddy is great at domain service, for sure.
They provide hosting service also. If you're interested in, you can Google for Godaddy Hosting and reviews. There are many other hosting proverder as well. I hope you can make a suitable choice.

willsonrobin

I have used the domain service from GoDaddy and it has been impressive,. They provides proper support for your domain whenever required.
They also provide hosting. For beginner choosing the domain and hosting is more affordable and helpful.

Traffic

Godaddy is the best for service but can say namecheap and porkbun have great customer service also. The people with gripes generally don't understand some of the problems associated with domains. They will help you in their best interests I have dealt with registras before that try to hijack everything. I will vouch for Godaddy and have VIP account.

vishwa

Godaddy is a great option to register the domain names. Their support is also good now. When it comes to their hosting which is still in poor state. If you intend to buy their shared web hosting then A big no from my side. However, You can go with their managed WordPress hosting or Business hosting which is quite expensive compared to other web hosts.

Pamela12

Do you want to choose GoDaddy? Have you got well feedback about them?
I think their service is not bad yet.:)

RelateHost

Godaddy is good for domain services. Get your hosting from any other provider; don't always put your eggs in the same basket.

hynds

Godaddy is the world's leading domain registrar. So using domain at them is good and nothing to complain. However about hosting, I think it's also good but not the best. There're many hosting providers out there better than Godaddy. Try to research on Google and do not use both domain + hosting at the same provider. IMO

FeWeb

Domains:
I personally use Dynadot, but GoDaddy also can do a good work with domain registration.

Web Hosting:
A lot of people don't like the GoDaddy Hosting services, probably they have a reason.

chongjasmine

Godaddy is good for domain services.
Not hosting, though. I had bad experiences with their hosting services.
Their customer service sucks, too. It is hard to get through the hotlines!

Knightrider

Godaddy is very bad for a hosting. They are a great domain provider with great discounts and offers. Honestly, their hosting features is very bad. Their website are down most of the time. Their servers are outdated and doesnt feature new innovative technology to speed up your website.

One of the main issue with them is very slow website. Their support doesnt have enough technical expertise in solving some of our advanced problems.

For their price, there are so many alternatives.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.