Difference between SMO & SMM?

Deeppkkumar456

Social Media Optimization (SMO) refers to the process of generating publicity to increase the awareness of brand, product, service and event.

Social Media Marketing (SMM) refers to the process of same as smo but it is only done by paid.

GlenElder

SMO & SMM is the best platform to grows your business.
Social Media Marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social Media Organisation is an important factor in your internet search ranking. It is a part of SEO and it is the best way to optimize your site.

dinadaniel449

difference between SMO and SMM

Hi, can anybody please tell me the differences between SMO and SMM. I just want to know the techniques of SMO and SMM. I am running out a business and I want to apply these two. So, brief me in details.
The clear difference between the two is: SMO refers to on-page modifications on your website whereas SMM refers to activities taking place outside your website .

Daniel@30

SMO - Social Media Optimization or SMO refers to the process of streamlining or optimizing a website so that it can be exposed online on various social media channels.

SMM - Social Media Marketing, on the other hand, is the next step to SMO. Once you optimize your website, it’s time to share and publicize it online on various social media channels for the people to know about your brand, its product and services and to show interest in them.

Markstylor

SMO - any type of Promotion on various social media channels absolutely free.

SMM- any type of Promotion, Marketing ad on various social media channels through paid.

paritosh

Hi, can anybody please tell me the differences between SMO and SMM. I just want to know the techniques of SMO and SMM. I am running out a business and I want to apply these two. So, brief me in details.
Social Media Optimization is the best practice for promoting any business through different social media and its completely a FREE Method.

Social Media Marketing is like the process of SMO but this is a PAID Method for promotion.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.