Keywords ranking up & down Please Help!

johnkornar

Hello,

I know some very great SEO masters are here in this forum. So, I came here to ask for some help on my work. I have sportsbetting software website Name bookiesoft.com, And I have 2 major keywords of which I just can't seem to improve the ranks in google. The keywords are "Per Head" , "Pay per head". Per head is not getting cached in google and the other one "pay per head" is in kind of a roller coaster ride. haha.

Can you guys suggest me an idea for me that might me help solve this issue?

Thank you all

jyy

Well, first of all, I would need to know the domain authority, trust flow, and citation flow of your site. Anyway, you can find these metrics on Moz and Majestic websites.

OK, well, I wouldn't depend on one along to give a true picture of what's going on. For instance, I know of a site with a large domain authority but a poor trust rank - and for obvious reasons! The website is linked to spammy sites only it appears!

SEOPub

Well, first of all, I would need to know the domain authority, trust flow, and citation flow of your site. Anyway, you can find these metrics on Moz and Majestic websites.

OK, well, I wouldn't depend on one along to give a true picture of what's going on. For instance, I know of a site with a large domain authority but a poor trust rank - and for obvious reasons! The website is linked to spammy sites only it appears!
Terrible response. None of those metrics have anything to do with rankings. Google doesn't use any of them.

Hello,

I know some very great SEO masters are here in this forum. So, I came here to ask for some help on my work. I have sportsbetting software website Name bookiesoft.com, And I have 2 major keywords of which I just can't seem to improve the ranks in google. The keywords are "Per Head" , "Pay per head". Per head is not getting cached in google and the other one "pay per head" is in kind of a roller coaster ride. haha.

Can you guys suggest me an idea for me that might me help solve this issue?

Thank you all
How long have you been working on this site? What have you done to try to rank for those keywords?

Anything related to sports betting is going to be pretty competitive and you are going to be up against online books with very, very deep pockets.

You might be in over your head on this.

juliaann

This isn't a dumb question, in fact, this question makes awareness to people those look for this similar matter.

Well, Google can see your images & also there is a tool by which you can find your pics on Google.

Just go to Google.com and find the right top side there is the "images" button. Click on that & a new window will open and now you can upload your pic which you want to find on Google.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.