Please Review My new Blog

vishwa

Hello Guys,

I have just Launched my new blog https://wmblogie.com/ and I request you all to please review it and give me your ideas and suggestions to improve my blog further. Since I have just launched the blog and now my focus is on adding more content to it. I really appreciate your time. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike001

I just went through your blog, I like it. It is a very simple layout, easy to read, fast to load.

Good job.

paul1129

Your blog is alright. But to me the design is too simple you should get a professional looking theme and also content count is low, so work on that. Anyway, good blog.

vishwa

vishwa
Thanks for the review Paul. I will definitely use a professional looking theme and also adding content on regular basis.

Hello Guys, Just have update my blog theme and this time using a premium theme. Hope you all will like it. I am still looking for more ideas and suggestions to improve my blog.

daniel_m

Hello Guys,

I have just Launched my new blog https://www.vkweb.info and I request you all to please review it and give me your ideas and suggestions to improve my blog further. Since I have just launched the blog and now my focus is on adding more content to it. I really appreciate your time. Thanks.
What happened? I can't go there. Seems like site is down.. Is that right?

TheLarbyAMR

It's seems like you have moved your site. it's very nice but I will suggest you not to post like this. Your Bounce Rate will be high. That's not good. Try to suggest some posts to people.

vishwa

Thanks, I have made some changes to my blog. Hope you all will like it.

AdminKings

My first impressions are good, it loads pretty quick for me and it’s full of content, all good signs for a blog.

Your design is simple but that works as it’s not overwhelming, I like your logo too, nice job.

Have you considered adding a slogan under your logo?

jerzeycate

Thanks for the invitation to look at your site. IT is well done, loads quickly and I like the look. I am developing a web based business addressing personal development topics. My tag line--Soft Skills Training makes Hard Skills Shine. I am having a serious problem getting on line. While I can think, write well, and even take darn good photos, I cannot for the life of me figure out these "easy for even a toddler to use" web site builders. Any suggestions? Thanks...

Fixfast

Nice blog. I just before go through . It full of techs . And your twitter page is not working!!

Is it available guest posting?

alexpaul

Hello Guys,

I have just Launched my new blog https://wmblogie.com/ and I request you all to please review it and give me your ideas and suggestions to improve my blog further. Since I have just launched the blog and now my focus is on adding more content to it. I really appreciate your time. Thanks.
I think you should work more on design

nblinks

Hi, I just clicked on you blog link but it is offline. Kindly check it out.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views