Referral marketing

Xerof

What is the best way, how you can find some referrals who will help you to promote one page and find new referrals?

gracadedues

Do you mean referrals as in affiliates? It depends if your product is unique or if you are an affiliate for another company in which case you need to make sure yo stand out by offering your team something different. The best way to get others to promote your stuff is to make it as easy as possible for them to do it. It would also depend on the industry as to where you might find referrals.

Nemanja

Premium Member
What is the best way, how you can find some referrals who will help you to promote one page and find new referrals?
Forums will work better than social networks in this case, I would recommend finding relevant forums to your niche and advertising your services or asking members to join your program.

SweetLana

In order to get the referrals, you need to offer some compensation to them to encourage them refer others to your page/offer. Usually it's revenue share scheme.

Traffic

The best way is to pay second third tier referrals so it all depends if your looking to get others to promote your services. With first or second tier your paying your referral for each subsription and their referrers that promote your affiliate program. What do you offer for webmaster referrals? What is one page your landing page? Do you want affiliates or webmaster referrals? I am looking for programs that offer referral incentives as i have type in domains.

davidmichaels

Go for influencers related to your target audience and maintain good relations with them :)

Believe me it works amazingly good

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.