Can I have multiple AdSense accounts?

rozzski89

I am having one Google adsense account. Can I have multiple AdSense accounts? Is that allowed?

Rob Whisonant

No it's not. If they find you have more than one they most likely will cancel all of your accounts and ban you.

vishwa

AdSense only allow one account per person. If you want to open a another account then you have to close your existing account. Whilst if your account get banned for invalid click activity then you are not able to open an account.

Rob Whisonant

Reactions: rozzski89

rozzski89

rozzski89
What happens if my Adsense is banned. Can I register a new Adsense account? and it still is counted as one account?

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
If your adsense account gets banned and you can't get it lifted, you are out of luck. They will ban every new account you create. I have seen them wait until the person just makes the minimum payout and then ban them for opening a new account after they had previously been banned. Oh, they don't pay you what you earned up to that point.

Never base your business on just adsense. Way to dangerous to base your income on just them.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.