please review my blog

iT-HaCks

I have just Launched my new blog https://ithacks163.blogspot.com/p/my.html and I request you all to please review it and give me your ideas and suggestions to improve my blog further. Since I have just launched the blog and now my focus is on adding more content to it. I really appreciate your time. Thanks.

Rob Whisonant

Move this to your own domain. As soon as I read, How to create a blog and saw it was on a free blog host, it lost credibility. Move it to paid hosting with your own domain.

The theme looks extremely old. Use something new.

The theme is not mobile friendly. That's a must these days. Most of your readers will be own cell phones.

Ruesnam

In addition to what Rob said, I would have something to say about the pop-up. I personally do not use pop-ups because it makes user experience a bit unconfortable, but a lot use it. If you want to keep it, I advice you to make it displaying a few seconds delay, after the visitor has read a bit of your content, not as soon as the page loads.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads