Traffic is increasing 300% - How can I track which sources of traffic came my website?

Hugo E.

As title asking, I have a blog and its traffic is increasing over 300% these days in Google analytics. How can I track which sources of traffic came my website if compared with previous days?

traffic-increases1.jpg

Attachments

paul1129

Just go to your analytics> acquisition> all traffic> source/medium.

Hugo E.

I'm not sure if this is a real question or you are just trying to get your post count up for some dumb reason.

You look at the traffic sources in Google Analytics and do a date comparison. Not that complicated.
It is a real question, I wanted to know which new sources came with that big traffic. That's thing I want to compare.

Just go to your analytics> acquisition> all traffic> source/medium.
1. (direct)
2,504(64.14%)

2. google
1,256(32.17%)

The rest is just (0.72%) and below that.

I just checked Google webmaster tools but everything is not changed as previous days. I think some other sites/sources are sending traffic to my blog site.

life rocks

You can track your traffic sources on google analytics.

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
For sure, I am still checking traffic stats from Google analytics daily but the problem is I don't know which website /person is sending this direct traffic to my blog.
I think it was a type of bot traffic but it was very stable and didn't change after days.

direct-traffic-2.jpg

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.