Why Do I Need SEO for My Business?

rubyjean

If I start my new website for my business, Why do i need SEO and if it must so how much time i require to take my website in top google searching through SEO?

seoplan01

SEO is mainly importance for your business since it will help you to increase your website's search results in Google, Yahoo, or Bing. It is beneficial and could bring competent results for your business. Your SEO approach will do good for you and your business with the proper upkeep and planning.

GlenElder

SEO is very important for every website and it will help you to higher your position in search engine results. There are two types of SEO - on-page SEO and off-page SEO. It also helps to develop brand awareness and ensures long-term business establishment in the online marketplace.

StackOverlap

You need SEO because that traffic to your website is from organic search results. In other words, those results are free to you AND they are looking for something you offer. If you have a poor search engine ranking, then you can expect very little traffic from organic search. There is paid search, such as Google Ads or Bing Ads, but that will not improve your organic position and will be costly over time.

Not all businesses need SEO, such as ones that expect to be searched by name only, but really almost all businesses desire to be #1 on Google. Solid SEO campaigns usually take 6 months to achieve "Page 1" results, and even longer for "#1" results. It's all about slowly and steadily building an online reputation and content for your visitors.

Virender

If I start my new website for my business, Why do i need SEO and if it must so how much time i require to take my website in top google searching through SEO?
You are well known that every one use Google to find information. ... SEO is optimising your website so that Google can understand it, with the goal "promoting" your business to show up when consumers search for the products or services that you offer

Why do i need SEO?
== I have mentioned below Benefits of SEO.
  • Organic Search Results
  • SEO Builds Trust
  • Helps understanding of User's needs deeply
  • Better User Experience
  • Increased Traffic & Conversions
  • Improve local ranking

how much time i require to take my website in top ?
== We can't say the fix time for that because it's vary from website to website and the Keyword analysis report.
Still if i have to give an idea is that it takes minimum 2 months to 6 months.

trinityangel23

SEO is very important to your website as stated above. I will just add up. The process would take a bit long depending on the website's competition. Done with quality will take mostly 2-3 moths, By then you can see a good results. Just do it slowly but surely. Since google is very strict with there new algorithm. You might get penalized when you rush things.

Ruesnam

SEO is just like its name indicates, an optimization of your web pages, to make the search engine bots "marking" them well.
So yes, you do need that to oprimize your content and make it SEO friendly, but people talk so much about that that it's good to remind that elements like the content itself of each page of the site, and the backlinks are actually more important that some SEO features.

cogxim

You need SEO because that traffic to your website is from organic search results. In other words, those results are free to you AND they are looking for something you offer. If you have a poor search engine ranking, then you can expect very little traffic from organic search. There is paid search, such as Google Ads or Bing Ads, but that will not improve your organic position and will be costly over time.

Emmaballet

SEO is a method to get rank on SERP (Google) which really helps to boost a Business, as well as most of the Business, is online so your Business should get rank on SERP.

Vikash Singh

SEO can improve to your audience where you can get right customer and boost to your business. Website take 2-3 month's time on SERP but its also depends on your competitor if keyword have high competition it may be take 6 month above. if you need instantly you can run a paid campaign such as like google ads, Facebook ads, Bing ads but it will be very costly.

odysseus

You don't. It's not like SEO is like food or water for your body :)

It's good to have it though. It's probably the best free way to get traffic to your website. Otherwise you have to pay for ads.

Leincy

If you need to get organic traffic, you should focus on SEO. It will take at least 4-6 months to show up results.

paulgl

paulgl
4-6 months is pretty long and I can get the SEO result for 1 or 2 months :)
Of course is it depends on how much traffic I will get from search engines.

pranita laturkar

SEO is search engine optimization. nowadays people search for information on google. search engine optimization is mainly for optimizing for a website so, the crawler can easily understand it.

Daniel@30

Nowadays SEO is crucial for your business. folks are searching information on Google SERP page. If your website will appear on SERP page sure you will get lead. through my opinion, SEO is important for your website. If you will do Digital Marketing / SEO on the website. SEO result is the long-term result.

HTH!

younggeorge

Need of SEO for your business? Sir, as per the digital era and in today's competitive market there is a great need of seo for website. It give a best image of website on internet or we can say on search engines. As good seo is best will be business to grow.

WP Android

The Majority of online traffic is driven by search engines like Google , Yahoo and Bing. To some extent, SEO gives immediate results in the form of fresh content, better organization but the majority of businesses are after something a little more long term and visible, usually a prime spot on page one of major search engines.

ruwaidmalik

If you want early results then you should go for paid traffic. but i recommend you should also focus SEO as it results in long term stability and overall health of your business. SEO takes time depending on the keywords that you decide to appear against in search engine. normally proper efforts should give results in 3 months. It is a consistent effort that definitely pays off.

tech8181

SEO is primarily the guidelines issued by search engines in order to rank well in the search results, these guideline are just not there for the result but also for you to create content, optimize the user interface of your website and helps in perform better than others if one adhere to these set of rules

With respect to ranking on top- it all depends on your specific niche, how well you have done your keyword research, competition research and know their backlink profile, etc

Be patient in the process.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.