Fiverr vs Upwork?

harrygreen90

Did you guys use both sites for buying and offering your services? which site is better for earning money and getting jobs from clients?

daniel_m

If it's about compassion then I'd prefer Upwork. But using both of them would be a good idea.

Sean78Black

Did you guys use both sites for buying and offering your services? which site is better for earning money and getting jobs from clients?
I prefer Fiverr and I bought some gigs there, I only consider using Upwork when I need some freelancers to do on my websites.

juliaann

It's really difficult to choose any of them as both stands for Marketplace and both have various work & great options.

As Fiverr start at $5 and go with a high amount and Upwork start with high price and go wo more high price.

gracadedues

In my opinion it depends on the service you provide, the quality and the kind of customers you want to work with. People tend to pay more on Upwork whereas on Fiverr people tend to look for a bargain. I'm also not sure which platform might give you a better chance of becoming visible? I think you should just test it out. Try do similar job on both platforms and see which one was easier to find work and to be able to submit interests for jobs.

hamlak

For me it is Fiverr to sell my Gigs. At Upwork, the competition to get the jobs are so high. I submitted a lot of bids but it was hard getting the job. At Fiverr, I listed my Gigs and waited for the buyers to come. Yes I am getting buyers at Fiverr.

Tonysanders

For me i prefer content writing from Upwork. If i want to Design something i like fiver because irs cheap.
Content is something your readers want and it needs to be high quality. Fiverr is cheap and i can't believe top writers can offer their services for $10.

oooohchristian

I prefer fiver dont really do much and a offer ive had posted on there for a long time still gets sales without me doing anything, but i guess its personal opinion

ariennem

Hi harrygreen90
Fiverr is better than upwork because you can get clients more easily on fiverr than upwork.

martinwasha

Both sites are good for earning, but the Upwork getting costly as compare to fiverr.

Upwork is offering paid and fiverr is free for gig post. You can post free gig on Fiverr. let's read how to promote fiverr gigs on Optiux marketing Blog and earn money on free bid.

Both platforms are secure for both client/ freelancer.

vincetucker

Upwork is by far the better option but it might not to be easy to get consistent work at start on any freelancing website so you have to be patient and never lose hope when trying your luck on such websites. It is just a matter of finding 1 or 2 good clients and you are on your way to become a successful freelancer.

Lola12

I prefer upwork because there are really good professionals on there.

webtraffic20

In fact I have seen most programmers are in both of these platforms. Fiverr , however is more cheap as there are more competitors.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies