Need Suggestion for SEO plugin in wordpress

willsonrobin

I have started blogging and I am looking for Best SEO plugin in wordpress. I have searched some plugins but please suggest me the best one....

vishwa

I prefer using Yoast SEO plugin. It is a best and complete SEO plugin to optimize your site rank better in search engines.

Rob Whisonant

If your theme let's you set the title and description for each post and page, you really don't need an SEO plugin.

Also keep in mind that SEO plugins are not big red easy buttons. It's still up to you to enter the proper data for each page and post.

CNI-Andrew.Oliver

We've always used and recommended Yoast SEO, its free and is very easy to use. It provides you some easy tips on how to improve SEO on each page/post/tag etc.

AdminKings

If you can afford Yoast SEO's premium plugin, go for that. It's worth the money IMO. The free is enough for most, though.

hamlak

I am adding my voice to this. Yoast SEO plugin is it!

I have used other SEO Plugins in the past before I discovered Yoast SEO plugin.

If you will be pinning on Pinterest to drive social traffic to your sites, you need to enable Rich Pins and this amazing plugin is what you need to have on all your website.

LearnTheNew

The Only one plugin will help you is Yoast SEO best seo plugin in WordPress. SEO can do without Plugin also but the use of plugin will recommend you to guide to place keywords in particular areas like in h2, para, links, image...etc, I recommend Yoast SEO.

tayyabwpb

You can use Yoast SEO & Rank Math both plugins are amazing because these plugins are updated according to the updates of the Search engine algorithms, so you can easily implement your On-Page SEO tasks easily according the SEO updates.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views