The Ultimate Click Tracking, Click Counting, Click Routing System Ever Made Available!

Rob Whisonant

Introducing My Click Boss Proâ„¢

My Click Boss Proâ„¢ is a PHP script that provides several core click tracking, click control and click management services all in one super affordable professional package. My Click Boss Proâ„¢ is designed to scale with your needs as they grow. Here is a list of the core services provided by the My Click Boss Proâ„¢ Professional Edition.

1. Click tracking services with detailed click statistics. You will always know the exact number of clicks sent to any desired URL and where they came from.

2. Click rotator services that can handle an unlimited number of URL's. You decide how the clicks are sent and how many are sent to each URL in a click rotator.

3. Complete pixel tracking. You can define an unlimited number of pixels to be used to track traffic patterns and conversion rates. Know exactly where your high quality traffic is coming from.

My Click Boss Pro 2.0 â„¢ is Now in Wide Area Beta Testing!

So we are Having a Super Sale!

https://myclickbosspro.com/

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.