Looking for an easy click management system?

Rob Whisonant

Let me introduce you to My Click Boss. It's the baby brother of My Click Boss Pro.

My Click Bossâ„¢ is a PHP script that provides click tracking, click control and click management services all in one super affordable package. My Click Bossâ„¢ is designed to scale with your needs as they grow.

My Click Bossâ„¢ click tracking provides detailed click statistics. You will always know the exact number of clicks sent to any desired URL and where they came from.

My Click Bossâ„¢ provides easy click management. You can easily change the destination URL in a matter of seconds. This capability is a must for when drstination sites go down or when you need to redirect clicks to a different URL for any number of reasons.

With My Click Bossâ„¢ you can manage and control as many click trackers as you need.

Check it out today!

http://myclickboss.com/

JaniahTrevino

Having detailed click statistics at your fingertips is super useful. The ability to change destination URLs on the fly is a real time-saver, especially when things go south with a site, or you need to switch things up quickly. Flexibility like that is clutch.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads